Sep 18, 2014, 8:58 PM EST
Stanton suffered facial fractures and dental damage when he was hit in the face by a fastball last Thursday.
Sep 18, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Ramirez has missed back-to-back starts with an elbow strain.
Sep 18, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
Hudson made it back to the majors this month for the first time since June 26, 2012.
Sep 18, 2014, 7:02 PM EST
Marlins ace Jose Fernandez is still a long way from pitching in the majors again, but he’s very close to picking up a baseball for the first time since his Tommy John surgery on May 16.
Sep 18, 2014, 6:31 PM EST
Arenado has taken a strong step forward during his sophomore season in the majors, batting .287/.328/.500 with 18 home runs and 61 RBI over 111 games.
Sep 16, 2014, 12:09 AM EST
Pinch-runners Jarrod Dyson and Terrance Gore proved to be the difference in a thrilling win for Kansas City.
Sep 15, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
Pujols suffered the injury while running to second base on a three-run double.
Sep 15, 2014, 11:09 PM EST
Belt has been limited to just five games since July 19 due to concussion symptoms.
Sep 15, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
Sanchez has been sidelined since early August with a right pectoral strain.
Sep 15, 2014, 9:21 PM EST
Papelbon made a lewd gesture at fans and had a confrontation with umpire Joe West during Sunday’s game.
Sep 15, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Harper struck out in his lone at-bat in the top of the second inning before Nate Schierholtz replaced him as a pinch-hitter in the fourth inning.
Sep 15, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
Jim DeShaies previously did it with the Astros in a start against the Dodgers on September 23, 1986.
Sep 15, 2014, 7:35 PM EST
Duffy hasn’t pitched since September 6 due to rotator cuff inflammation.
Sep 15, 2014, 7:04 PM EST
The union must sign off on a policy before any changes are put into effect.
Sep 15, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Gattis met with team doctors Monday in attempt to find an answer with his illness.
Sep 13, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
The Mets have told Jenrry Mejia to tone down his post-save celebration in fears that it is showing up the opposition.
Sep 13, 2014, 4:36 PM EST
Gattis hasn’t played since last Sunday.
Sep 13, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
Beltran has been playing through a painful bone spur in his elbow for most of the season.
Sep 13, 2014, 2:57 PM EST
Milone has struggled to the tune of a 7.40 ERA and 12/11 K/BB ratio in 20 2/3 innings over his first five starts with Minnesota.
Sep 13, 2014, 2:01 PM EST
Now that’s creativity, folks.
Sep 13, 2014, 1:04 PM EST
Joe’s big brother, Torre played seven seasons in the majors and was on the World Series-winning Milwaukee Braves in 1957.
Sep 13, 2014, 12:03 PM EST
Yesterday’s rainout could prevent Phil Hughes from collecting an innings bonus.
Sep 13, 2014, 11:08 AM EST
Morneau currently has a .315 batting average, three points behind Pittsburgh’s Josh Harrison for the National League lead.
Sep 13, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
It was the second-longest home run in the history of the new Busch Stadium. Holliday also holds the record.
Sep 13, 2014, 9:33 AM EST
Ryu said he feels “very similar” to when he landed on the disabled list in May.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 4
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 9
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 161
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (161)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (94)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)