May 14, 2015, 10:18 PM EDT
Tim Lincecum came into tonight’s start against the Reds on quite the roll, but he had some real issues with the mound at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati.
May 14, 2015, 9:49 PM EDT
Whitley, who has been filling in for the injured Masahiro Tanaka, will go for an MRI on Friday.
May 14, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
The Padres are hopeful that Myers will only have to miss three or four days.
May 14, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
Tulowitzki’s future with the Rockies is in question, but he said today that he doesn’t plan on forcing his way out of Colorado.
May 14, 2015, 7:58 PM EDT
This mini-controversy appears to be over.
May 14, 2015, 7:02 PM EDT
This was the Cubs’ first four-game sweep of the Mets since August of 1992.
May 14, 2015, 6:17 PM EDT
Cobb’s season is now officially over and he’ll likely be out of the mix until late in the 2016 season.
May 7, 2015, 11:08 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez is just 38 hits away from joining the 3,000 club.
May 7, 2015, 11:01 PM EDT
Pence suffered a fractured left forearm early on in spring training, but he’s nearing his return to the Giants.
May 7, 2015, 9:40 PM EDT
Marmol had a brief stint with the Marlins last season and posted an ugly 8.10 ERA and 14/10 K/BB ratio in 13 1/3 innings.
May 7, 2015, 8:21 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez now stands alone in fourth place on baseball’s all-time home run list.
May 7, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
Cabrera suffered the injury when he was hit in the foot by a pitch last night against the Mets.
May 7, 2015, 7:52 PM EDT
Oh, and he also pitched a pretty good game too.
May 7, 2015, 7:05 PM EDT
Longoria has the longest active games started and games played streaks in MLB.
May 7, 2015, 6:28 PM EDT
Ottavino’s season is over and he figures to be sidelined through the early part of 2016.
May 4, 2015, 11:25 PM EDT
The Astros hadn’t lost a game since April 22.
May 4, 2015, 10:43 PM EDT
Ramirez suffered the injury when he ran into the wall along the left-field line while attempting to make a catch.
May 4, 2015, 10:13 PM EDT
Anthony Rendon’s long road back from a left knee sprain has hit a roadblock due to an oblique strain.
May 4, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
Jeff Karstens hasn’t appeared in the majors since 2012 due to injury and today he took to Instagram to announce his retirement from baseball.
May 4, 2015, 9:03 PM EDT
Jackson sprained his ankle during Sunday’s game and will require an extended absence.
May 4, 2015, 7:34 PM EDT
MLB brought the hammer down really hard on Blue Jays hitting coach Brook Jacoby for an incident with the umpiring crew while the team was in Boston last week.
May 4, 2015, 6:35 PM EDT
Rays right-hander Alex Cobb has been sidelined since the middle of March due to forearm tendinitis and it doesn’t sound like he’ll be back in the near future.
May 2, 2015, 5:29 PM EDT
Billingsley hasn’t pitched in the majors in over two years.
May 2, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
Ross went just 2-for-22 (.091) with three RBI over nine games during his brief stint with Oakland.
May 2, 2015, 4:14 PM EDT
Albert Pujols missed two days after leaving Wednesday’s game due to left hamstring tightness, but he’s back in the starting lineup today against the Giants. While he’ll return to his standard No. 3 spot, Angels manager Mike Scioscia has made some changes with his lineup.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)