Jul 23, 2015, 10:06 PM EDT
The Pirates acquired veteran third baseman Aramis Ramirez from the Brewers this afternoon, but FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that they aren’t done making moves.
Jul 23, 2015, 9:31 PM EDT
Marlins right-hander Henderson Alvarez has already been sidelined for two months with shoulder inflammation, but there’s now a chance that his season is over.
Jul 23, 2015, 8:47 PM EDT
Kershaw was perfect until Curtis Granderson led off the bottom of the seventh inning with a single.
Jul 23, 2015, 8:19 PM EDT
Wright has been limited to just eight games this season.
Jul 23, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Greinke’s scoreless innings streak will have to wait.
Jul 23, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
Ziegler has posted a 1.08 ERA and 24/11 K/BB ratio over 41 2/3 innings this season while going 15-for-17 in save chances.
Jul 23, 2015, 6:23 PM EDT
Kazmir was acquired from the Athletics on Thursday in exchange for catcher Jacob Nottingham and right-hander Daniel Mengden.
Jul 21, 2015, 12:18 AM EDT
Tigers president and general manager Dave Dombrowski is prepared to face the upcoming July 31 non-waiver trade deadline from the unfamiliar position of a seller.
Jul 20, 2015, 11:04 PM EDT
We have seen plenty of flashy plays from four-time Gold Glove Award winner Brandon Phillips over the years, but this one might take the cake.
Jul 20, 2015, 10:26 PM EDT
Tim Lincecum hasn’t pitched since he suffered a right forearm contusion when he was hit by a comebacker on June 26, but a different issue is delaying his return to the Giants.
Jul 20, 2015, 9:47 PM EDT
Machi was designated for assignment to make room for Tim Hudson’s return from the disabled list.
Jul 20, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
Fiers, 30, has a 3.79 ERA and 106/40 K/BB ratio over 107 innings this season.
Jul 20, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
The Phillies signed Billingsley to an incentive-laden deal in in hopes that he would flash some of his old form and potentially turn into a decent trade chip, but that’s obviously not going to happen now.
Jul 20, 2015, 7:08 PM EDT
Beltre is batting .250 with one home run and a .618 OPS over 21 games since returning from the disabled list.
Jul 20, 2015, 6:18 PM EDT
Freddie Freeman’s absence with a right wrist injury has dragged on longer than the Braves originally expected, but he’s finally making some progress.
Jul 18, 2015, 11:49 AM EDT
Tigers outfielder J.D. Martinez got it done in the field and at the plate in last night’s win over the Orioles.
Jul 18, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Buchholz is currently sidelined with a strained flexor muscle in his right elbow.
Jul 18, 2015, 10:36 AM EDT
Astros first baseman Chris Carter could be looking at an extended absence after he was forced to exit last night’s game against the Rangers due to a sprained right ankle.
Jul 18, 2015, 9:58 AM EDT
Nationals right-hander Max Scherzer took to Twitter to jokingly share his hunch about the cause of Friday’s lighting malfunction at Nationals Park.
Jul 18, 2015, 9:27 AM EDT
I’m not sure humans are supposed to do stuff like this.
Jul 18, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including some late heroics from Alex Rodriguez.
Jul 17, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
Kratz amassed 18 home runs and a .727 OPS over 120 games with the Phillies from 2011-2013, but he has only received sporadic playing time in the majors since.
Jul 17, 2015, 7:35 PM EDT
Pedroia has been sidelined since June 24 with a left hamstring strain.
Jul 17, 2015, 6:46 PM EDT
Tommy John surgery could keep Buehler from making his pro debut until 2017.
Jul 17, 2015, 6:02 PM EDT
Michael Cuddyer struggled to the tune of a .244/.294/.367 batting line during the first half while dealing with a nagging injury to his left knee.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (126)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (98)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (98)