Sep 29, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Craig had a season unlike any other first baseman or corner outfielder in 70 years.
Sep 29, 2014, 12:40 PM EDT
Trout vs. Martinez? Hernandez vs. Kluber? Here are one person’s picks for MVP, Cy Young and Rookie of the Year.
Sep 26, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
With Kirk Gibson gone, a look at what’s next for the Diamondbacks.
Sep 16, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
A first in 17 years.
Sep 16, 2014, 1:04 AM EDT
MLB’s best team continues to cruise through September.
Sep 9, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
The Mets will be without their seven-time All-Star the rest of the way.
Aug 21, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
But not the best among major league starters this season.
Aug 14, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
It’s a two-man race as Jerry Reinsdorf and company break for milk and cookies.
Aug 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Well, at least he has his health.
Aug 14, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Home plate doesn’t have a monopoly on problematic rules.
Aug 3, 2014, 11:22 AM EDT
Colon will hit a milestone if he can reel off a third straight victory this afternoon.
Aug 3, 2014, 10:41 AM EDT
A change could come after Alvarez committed his major league-high 24th error on Saturday.
Aug 3, 2014, 10:04 AM EDT
The White Sox outfielder is back playing and performing well following a severe shoulder injury.
Aug 3, 2014, 9:23 AM EDT
As has become a tradition… the player looks classy, the paper sells a bit better than usual.
Aug 3, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
And don’t stop there.
Jul 31, 2014, 11:24 PM EDT
Royals robbed of their hottest hitter after quiet deadline day Thursday.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:12 PM EDT
Keeping score in the aftermath of Thursday’s deadline deals.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 20, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
The rare feat had been accomplished 23 times since 1914.
Jul 19, 2014, 12:29 AM EDT
Breaking down the six-player Angels-Padres trade.
Jul 18, 2014, 11:57 PM EDT
Coming soon to NBC Friday nights!
Jul 18, 2014, 7:39 PM EDT
Some weirdness from our first night back after the break.
Jul 17, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
The Padres are down to four candidates for the job.
Jul 17, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
The Mariners might give up a big chunk of their future in an effort to reach the playoffs for the first time since 2001.
Jul 16, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Among players to debut since 1970, only Cal Ripken Jr. went to more All-Star Games than Tony Gwynn’s 15. Yet MLB chose not to honor the departed Hall of Famer during Tuesday’s contest at Target Field.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 13
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 17
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 9
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 59
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (111)