Oct 1, 2014, 1:25 AM EDT
You get a bunt and you get a bunt and you get a bunt!
Sep 30, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
You know Kershaw is the Cy Young. Is he the MVP, too?
Sep 29, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Craig had a season unlike any other first baseman or corner outfielder in 70 years.
Sep 29, 2014, 12:40 PM EDT
Trout vs. Martinez? Hernandez vs. Kluber? Here are one person’s picks for MVP, Cy Young and Rookie of the Year.
Sep 26, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
With Kirk Gibson gone, a look at what’s next for the Diamondbacks.
Sep 16, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
A first in 17 years.
Sep 16, 2014, 1:04 AM EDT
MLB’s best team continues to cruise through September.
Sep 9, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
The Mets will be without their seven-time All-Star the rest of the way.
Aug 21, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
But not the best among major league starters this season.
Aug 14, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
It’s a two-man race as Jerry Reinsdorf and company break for milk and cookies.
Aug 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Well, at least he has his health.
Aug 14, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Home plate doesn’t have a monopoly on problematic rules.
Aug 3, 2014, 11:22 AM EDT
Colon will hit a milestone if he can reel off a third straight victory this afternoon.
Aug 3, 2014, 10:41 AM EDT
A change could come after Alvarez committed his major league-high 24th error on Saturday.
Aug 3, 2014, 10:04 AM EDT
The White Sox outfielder is back playing and performing well following a severe shoulder injury.
Aug 3, 2014, 9:23 AM EDT
As has become a tradition… the player looks classy, the paper sells a bit better than usual.
Aug 3, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
And don’t stop there.
Jul 31, 2014, 11:24 PM EDT
Royals robbed of their hottest hitter after quiet deadline day Thursday.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:12 PM EDT
Keeping score in the aftermath of Thursday’s deadline deals.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 20, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
The rare feat had been accomplished 23 times since 1914.
Jul 19, 2014, 12:29 AM EDT
Breaking down the six-player Angels-Padres trade.
Jul 18, 2014, 11:57 PM EDT
Coming soon to NBC Friday nights!
Jul 18, 2014, 7:39 PM EDT
Some weirdness from our first night back after the break.
Jul 17, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
The Padres are down to four candidates for the job.
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 1
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 78
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 10
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 19
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez inducted into the Hall of Fame 41
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (156)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)