May 19, 2015, 9:18 AM EDT
May 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
He went 0-for-3 with a walk, two runs scored, a nice defensive play and, unfortunately, an error which allowed a run to score.
May 19, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Or: youth is a state of mind.
May 19, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Not a full schedule yesterday but all but one game was decided by one run. And Josh Donaldson probably needs to have his mouth washed out with Lifebuoy.
May 18, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
The first night of the Dan Jennings experiment ended in a loss.
May 18, 2015, 10:31 PM EDT
Check out these awesome Batman cleats that Lance McCullers, Jr. wore in his major league debut tonight against the Athletics.
May 18, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Bud Norris has been sidelined since May 10 due to bronchitis and the Orioles have finally decided to place him on the 15-day disabled list.
May 18, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT
Chen walks away from the game with a 4.62 ERA in 17 seasons while making stops with 11 teams.
May 18, 2015, 9:02 PM EDT
The Cubs paid $2.25 million for Coke to post a 6.30 ERA over 16 appearances.
May 18, 2015, 8:31 PM EDT
Nice to see for Gomez, who was hit in the helmet by a 97 mph fastball on Sunday.
May 18, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Urias, 18, has posted a 3.00 ERA and 46/9 K/BB ratio in 36 innings over his first seven starts with Double-A Tulsa this season.
May 18, 2015, 7:11 PM EDT
Zobrist had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee three weeks ago.
May 18, 2015, 6:18 PM EDT
Parker suffered an epicondyle fracture in his elbow during a minor league rehab assignment and needs another surgery.
May 18, 2015, 5:01 PM EDT
Gosselin has played well in a part-time role this season.
May 18, 2015, 4:31 PM EDT
Third deck shot and it got out in a hurry.
May 18, 2015, 4:16 PM EDT
Out until at least mid-2016.
May 18, 2015, 3:59 PM EDT
Except naming himself manager wasn’t the craziest thing he ever did.
May 18, 2015, 2:54 PM EDT
This man has written books. That were published and stuff.
May 18, 2015, 2:26 PM EDT
No one wanted his contract.
May 18, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Maybe it’s because he’s a White Sox fan so screw the Cubs. Maybe it’s politics.
More Top Posts
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)