Dec 13, 2014, 3:40 PM EST
Kang, 27, batted .354/.457/.733 with 39 home runs and 115 RBI in 116 games this past season for the Nexen Heroes in the Korea Baseball Organization.
Dec 13, 2014, 3:09 PM EST
All three players get invites to major league spring training.
Dec 13, 2014, 2:05 PM EST
Nationals GM Mike Rizzo said Harper skipped NatsFest today due to his upcoming grievance hearing against the team.
Dec 13, 2014, 1:01 PM EST
The Cubs came out on top in the Jon Lester sweepstakes earlier this week and they are ready to make the deal official.
Dec 13, 2014, 12:05 PM EST
Wood turns 28 in February and posted an ugly 5.03 ERA and 146/76 K/BB ratio in 173 2/3 innings over 31 starts this past season.
Dec 13, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
The Diamondbacks’ rotation looks, uh, pretty iffy going into 2015.
Dec 13, 2014, 10:02 AM EST
A change in direction doesn’t bother Braves president John Hart.
Dec 13, 2014, 8:56 AM EST
Injuries have limited Morrow to just 87 2/3 IP in the majors over the past two seasons, but that hasn’t stopped teams from expressing interest.
Dec 12, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
At dispute is Harper’s eligibility for arbitration this winter.
Dec 12, 2014, 9:40 PM EST
Sizemore turns 30 in April and has appeared in just eight games at the major league level since the the 2011 season.
Dec 12, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
The deal was reported earlier this week and it’s now official.
Dec 12, 2014, 7:31 PM EST
Fujikawa was expected to handle the closer role when the Cubs brought him over from Japan for $9.5 million two years ago, but Tommy John surgery limited him to just 27 appearances with the club.
Dec 12, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
All three received invitations to major league spring training, but figure to serve as minor league depth in 2015.
Dec 12, 2014, 5:27 PM EST
For now at least he’s holding out for a four-year deal.
Dec 12, 2014, 1:49 PM EST
The 30-year-old former second-round draft pick was non-tendered by the Angels.
Dec 12, 2014, 11:49 AM EST
Hermida re-signed with the Brewers on a minor-league contract just last month.
Dec 12, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
That’s the second team saying it won’t go four years for Melky.
Dec 12, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
“It’s all good. I’m good with it.”
Dec 12, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A minor leaguer is the snag.
Dec 12, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Drew had a miserable 2014 season, but his track record is solid.
More Top Posts
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 35
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)