Jul 27, 2015, 4:53 PM EDT
He’s officially a free agent.
Jul 27, 2015, 4:10 PM EDT
He’ll face Toronto.
Jul 27, 2015, 3:04 PM EDT
Strasburg is coming back from a strained oblique muscle.
Jul 27, 2015, 2:45 PM EDT
Could be a prank. Part of me actually hopes it is because it’d be hilarious. But it could just be a new way of breakin’ a scoop.
Jul 27, 2015, 1:57 PM EDT
AT&T Park was tops last year. Maybe those Soylent Green burgers they’re noted for aren’t as vegetarian-friendly as we thought?
Jul 27, 2015, 1:08 PM EDT
And it isn’t a title he gave himself.
Jul 27, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
He was having a fantastic first half before the injury.
Jul 27, 2015, 11:11 AM EDT
Never in our Wildest Dreams would we have thought the Astros would be in the playoffs this year. But it could happen now.
Jul 27, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
It “fell apart near the finish line.”
Jul 27, 2015, 10:39 AM EDT
Lordy, lordy look who’s 40! And still playing!
Jul 27, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Interested teams include the Yankees, Mets, and Nationals
Jul 27, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Lind mashes righties. And hasn’t been too terribly against lefties either, for that matter.
Jul 27, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Murphy is having a nice rebound year.
Jul 27, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Let he who has not thrown his mitt at a baseball he couldn’t catch in a rec softball league game cast the first stone
Jul 27, 2015, 7:48 AM EDT
A class of four goes a long way toward rectifying the Hall of Fame’s overlooking of an era.
Jul 27, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A monster day for the young — Mike Trout — and for the old — David Ortiz.
Jul 26, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT
The Royals are reportedly interesting in prying Martin Prado from the Marlins if they would kick in some cash as well.
Jul 26, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Tim Hudson beat the team that drafted him to complete the task of defeating all 30 major league teams. He’s the 15th to do so.
Jul 26, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
A raccoon wanted to get swole in the Mets’ clubhouse weight room.
Jul 26, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
The Pirates are looking to the floundering Red Sox, namely Mike Napoli and Shane Victorino.
More Top Posts
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 62
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)