Oct 17, 2014, 12:17 AM EDT
Come on, you know you want to see it again.
Oct 16, 2014, 11:53 PM EDT
Bumgarner tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings in a victory in Game 1 and allowed three runs over eight innings in Game 5 tonight.
Oct 16, 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
The Giants are headed to the World Series for the third time in the past five seasons.
Oct 16, 2014, 10:44 PM EDT
We have a brand new ballgame in San Francisco.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
Game 5 of the NLCS has already been a wild, seesaw affair.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:02 PM EDT
The Cardinals are one loss away from elimination, but they have grabbed an early lead in Game 5 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 16, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
Kohn had a 3.04 ERA and 26/20 K/BB ratio over 23 2/3 innings this season with the Angels.
Oct 16, 2014, 7:09 PM EDT
Yadier Molina hasn’t played since suffering a left oblique strain in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants on Sunday.
Oct 16, 2014, 6:35 PM EDT
Gum can be dangerous.
Oct 16, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
All games will begin at 8:07 p.m. ET.
Oct 16, 2014, 5:10 PM EDT
He’s 26 and is said to have great plate discipline.
Oct 16, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Adam Wainwright vs. Madison Bumgarner.
Oct 16, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
“He has to perform up to the capabilities required of doing it.”
Oct 16, 2014, 3:28 PM EDT
If you’re missing some Big Papi in your life, you’re in luck.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
If you’ve ever sat out there while sober and over the age of 35, you’re probably OK with this.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Martin seems likely to reject the qualifying offer in search of a much bigger payday on the open market following a season in which he hit .290 with a .402 on-base percentage and .832 OPS in 111 games.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
It’s time for Mike Matheny to manage with a bit of urgency.
Oct 16, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
How much money would the Dodgers throw at Joe Maddon?
Oct 16, 2014, 1:38 PM EDT
The Royals are winners again. That word Buck loathed, that word “unbelievable,” lost some ground.
Oct 16, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
In baseball, health is out. Debilitating injuries are in. And the Dodgers play maimed-ball best.
More Top Posts
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 12
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Andrew Friedman got $35 million to leave the Rays for the Dodgers … and he might be underpaid 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays 143
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)