Aug 20, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
Which, with all due respect to Santana, is totally nuts.
Aug 20, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
Henry Urrutia played the hero in Baltimore last night.
Aug 19, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
The 36-year-old can handle second base until Howie Kendrick returns from a hamstring injury and then operate as a veteran bench bat for the stretch run.
Aug 19, 2015, 10:48 PM EDT
Orioles outfielder Henry Urrutia ended a thriller at Camden Yards with this shot to left field …
Aug 19, 2015, 10:24 PM EDT
Astros right-hander Lance McCullers was optioned to Double-A Corpus Christi after allowing six earned runs in one-third of an inning August 3 against the Rangers. The idea was to give the 21-year-old some rest so that he could be of value down the stretch.
Aug 19, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
Tigers pitcher Daniel Norris went dead center off Jon Lester in his first career at-bat Wednesday …
Aug 19, 2015, 8:02 PM EDT
Giants outfielder Juan Perez made one of the catches of the year Wednesday night at Busch Stadium …
Aug 19, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Hall of Famer Robin Yount racked up 251 home runs in 20 years with the Brewers. Braun, 31, is in his ninth year with Milwaukee.
Aug 19, 2015, 7:11 PM EDT
July 31 trade deadline pickup Mike Leake made only one start for the Giants before landing on the 15-day disabled list August 3 because of a left hamstring strain. But everything appears to be trending in the right direction now with that injury.
Aug 19, 2015, 6:08 PM EDT
All three homers were surrendered by Mariners reliever Joe Beimel, who told MLB.com’s Greg Johns after the 7-2 loss that he felt a “grabbing” sensation in his left arm during the appearance.
Aug 19, 2015, 4:16 PM EDT
Buxton is hitting .400 at Triple-A.
Aug 19, 2015, 3:44 PM EDT
Snider hit just .237 with three homers and a .659 OPS in 69 games for the Orioles.
Aug 19, 2015, 3:41 PM EDT
Yesterday he wasn’t being traded. Today he is a Los Angeles Dodger. Or at least will be soon.
Aug 19, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Each one gave the Yankees the lead.
Aug 19, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
54 steals … and a .272 on-base percentage.
Aug 19, 2015, 3:02 PM EDT
Adrian Beltre has the numbers. But does he have the “fame?”
Aug 19, 2015, 2:50 PM EDT
5.61 ERA in 59 innings for the Red Sox split between the rotation and bullpen.
Aug 19, 2015, 1:33 PM EDT
Read stories like these closely. And look to see whether or not there is anything to it apart from the usual MLB con job.
Aug 19, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
Cahill is now on his fourth team this season.
Aug 19, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
He’s been more valuable as a mop-up pitcher than as a starting first baseman.
More Top Posts
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 48
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (259)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)