Oct 14, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
They already have $190 million in guaranteed salaries for 2015, plus $170 million for both 2016 and 2017.
Oct 14, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
For the first time, the Florida Department of Health investigator who says his case was hindered by MLB speaks.
Oct 14, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT
Ned Colletti will reportedly stay on as a senior advisor.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
Rosenthal has allowed 10 of the 21 batters he faced reach base this postseason.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
A.J. Pierzynski gets the call behind the plate today. How will that hurt the Cardinals?
Oct 14, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
Mike Matheny goes with A.J. Pierzynski as Yadier Molina’s replacement.
Oct 14, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
A lesson from the Umbrella Man of the JFK assassination.
Oct 14, 2014, 12:08 PM EDT
He profiles as a back-of-the-rotation starter.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:26 AM EDT
Erik Malinowski of Fox has a fantastic profile on the man some call The Last Commissioner.
Oct 14, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
Tim Bogar is still reported to be the favorite for the job.
Oct 14, 2014, 9:48 AM EDT
Ben Lindbergh runs the numbers and they don’t do a lot to justify Joe West’s selection as a postseason crew chief.
Oct 14, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
If they had this major when you went to school you never would’ve slacked on your reading.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
No, that’s not a typo. It was a three-way game.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
They’re literally going to cut his jaw bone and move the dang thing forward.
Oct 13, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Former Mets general manager Omar Minaya could be headed back to New York, this time with the Yankees. You heard that right.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:38 PM EDT
Before Kolten Wong connected for a walk-off home run to win Game 2 of the NLCS for the Cardinals last night, the Giants tied things up when Matt Duffy scored all the way from second base on a wild pitch from Trevor Rosenthal. Here’s a look at how it all went down.
Oct 13, 2014, 8:20 PM EDT
Braun struggled through the injury this season, finishing with a career-low .777 OPS.
Oct 13, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Long was the Yankees’ hitting coach from 2007 to 2014.
Oct 13, 2014, 7:04 PM EDT
The latest round of changes to Citi Field will be specific to the right field and right-center field fences.
More Top Posts
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 34
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Must-click link: surviving spring training on $0 a day (82)