Sep 24, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
He’s expected to return for the final series of the regular season that begins Friday in Arizona.
Sep 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Keeping injury secrets in late September is odd.
Sep 24, 2014, 6:19 PM EDT
From Jeff Fletcher of the Orange County Register comes word that Angels outfielder Mike Trout had to make an early exit from Wednesday afternoon’s game against the A’s because of a stomach bug.
Sep 24, 2014, 5:06 PM EDT
Shocker: Plaschke has a serious double standard when it comes to Mr. Puig.
Sep 24, 2014, 5:01 PM EDT
It’s a helluva list to sit atop.
Sep 24, 2014, 4:27 PM EDT
The real news here: MLB Network paid him $2 million for his analysis. Mitch Williams’ baseball analysis.
Sep 24, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Louisville Slugger has never done that before. So I guess that’s something.
Sep 24, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
Rough time for rain in Minnesota.
Sep 24, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Plouffe has had a solid year, hitting .258 with 14 homers, 40 doubles, and a .751 OPS in 136 games while playing improved defense at third base.
Sep 24, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Which is pretty cool considering he was given a contract extension back in February.
Sep 24, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Olivera is considered one of the top 10 players in Cuba.
Sep 24, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
Bumgarner came into this year as a career .138 hitter.
Sep 24, 2014, 1:36 PM EDT
Dave Stewart has been an ace, a coach, an assistant GM and an agent. Now he may be the next GM of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Sep 24, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Things were going so badly for Matt Kemp a few months ago that the Dodgers moved him from center field and then outright benched him.
Sep 24, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
“Mr. Angelos? We’d like to ask you a favor. No, there’s nothing in it for you. It’s 100% to benefit the Yankees.”
Sep 24, 2014, 12:27 PM EDT
For the third time in a year, Bill Plaschke predicts that Yasiel Puig will end up being the worst thing that ever happened to the Dodgers.
Sep 24, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
How’d they do it?
Sep 24, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
But it comes with a caveat.
Sep 24, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
No surprises here.
Sep 24, 2014, 10:34 AM EDT
I assume the rain is really God crying because He will no longer be able to see Derek Jeter play.
More Top Posts
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 48
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 14
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 22
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 12
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)