Jun 22, 2015, 3:28 PM EDT
Pedro went 117-37 with an ERA+ of 190 while in a Boston uniform.
Jun 22, 2015, 3:10 PM EDT
The former player and MLB Network analyst is remembered by the league
Jun 22, 2015, 2:38 PM EDT
Meet Melissa Mayeux, a 16-year-old shortstop from France.
Jun 22, 2015, 2:10 PM EDT
Not much, really! At least to us. It may change Major League Baseball’s mind regarding his reinstatement, however.
Jun 22, 2015, 1:16 PM EDT
For years Rose has claimed that he never bet on the game while he played. That too was a lie.
Jun 22, 2015, 12:54 PM EDT
Sad, sad news about the former Brewers, Mets, Rockies, Giants and Rangers center fielder.
Jun 22, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
If he faced the Phillies he’d toss six and two-thirds shutout innings and be pulled only because he hit his pitch count.
Jun 22, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Lincecum had the shortest start of his career Sunday.
Jun 22, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
Ba ba ba ba ba bana
Jun 22, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
He’ll start Thursday against the Marlins.
Jun 22, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Records and milestones aren’t “magical,” and cannot be ruined. Even by Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 22, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
He hit .167.
Jun 22, 2015, 9:43 AM EDT
If he reaches 500 plate appearances, a $15 million option kicks in for next year.
Jun 22, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Sun, direction and a bullpen mound.
Jun 22, 2015, 8:35 AM EDT
And that person would decide Ruben Amaro and Ryne Sandberg’s fate after the season.
Jun 22, 2015, 7:27 AM EDT
A big day for J.D. Martinez, who fell just short of Pulling a Whitten. Which is a thing I’ve just invented.
Jun 21, 2015, 11:25 PM EDT
Gordon Beckham now has walk-off hits on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
Jun 21, 2015, 10:50 PM EDT
Click if you want to see Aroldis Chapman throw a 103 MPH fastball. You know you want to.
Jun 21, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
J.D. Martinez gave his dad a nice Father’s Day present, homering three times at Yankee Stadium on Sunday.
Jun 21, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Bruce Bochy enjoyed a win at Dodger Stadium on Saturday, but things went downhill from there.
More Top Posts
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 67
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 74
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 51
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)