Jan 15, 2015, 6:59 AM EST
Assuming, of course, the MLBPA approves what the owners are reported to propose this week.
Jan 14, 2015, 11:58 PM EST
The Padres added some pitching depth, signing Daniel McCutchen to a minor league deal.
Jan 14, 2015, 11:03 PM EST
Manny Machado: perhaps in the best shape of his life?
Jan 14, 2015, 10:12 PM EST
The Phillies are drawing interest from the Padres, Cardinals, Rangers, and Red Sox over lefty starter Cole Hamels.
Jan 14, 2015, 9:27 PM EST
The Angels signed former Nationals reliever Ryan Mattheus to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.
Jan 14, 2015, 9:09 PM EST
The Rockies and Tyler Chatwood agreed on a two-year, $2 million deal to avoid arbitration.
Jan 14, 2015, 8:44 PM EST
The Astros and DH Chris Carter avoided arbitration with a one-year, $4.175 million.
Jan 14, 2015, 8:43 PM EST
The Blue Jays added some pitching depth, selecting right-hander Matt West off waivers from the Rangers.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:54 PM EST
The Mariners sent a minor leaguer to the Cubs in exchange for lefty Mike Kickham.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:19 PM EST
The Nationals have reportedly acquired shortstop Yunel Escobar from the Athletics.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:01 PM EST
The Rockies avoided arbitration with pitcher Jordan Lyles, agreeing on a one-year deal worth $2.475 million.
Jan 14, 2015, 6:32 PM EST
The Rockies and Drew Stubbs agreed on a one-year deal worth $5.825 million, avoiding arbitration.
Jan 14, 2015, 6:05 PM EST
A report indicates that the Blue Jays and Orioles are moving closer to a deal involving VP of baseball operations Dan Duquette.
Jan 14, 2015, 4:37 PM EST
Moore remains on schedule for a June return.
Jan 14, 2015, 3:51 PM EST
Nova will reportedly get the same $3.3 million salary he received in 2014, which is fairly standard for a player who missed the entire season due to injury.
Jan 14, 2015, 3:05 PM EST
El Oso Blanco is heading to Houston
Jan 14, 2015, 2:44 PM EST
Santana hasn’t pitched in the majors since 2012.
Jan 14, 2015, 2:03 PM EST
Is this in response to Dave Stewart?
Jan 14, 2015, 1:40 PM EST
American League teams seem the most interested.
Jan 14, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
Which is a lot of activity for Chapman in the offseason.
More Top Posts
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 46
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (116)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)