Oct 16, 2014, 11:53 PM EDT
Bumgarner tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings in a victory in Game 1 and allowed three runs over eight innings in Game 5 tonight.
Oct 16, 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
The Giants are headed to the World Series for the third time in the past five seasons.
Oct 16, 2014, 10:44 PM EDT
We have a brand new ballgame in San Francisco.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
Game 5 of the NLCS has already been a wild, seesaw affair.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:02 PM EDT
The Cardinals are one loss away from elimination, but they have grabbed an early lead in Game 5 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 16, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
Kohn had a 3.04 ERA and 26/20 K/BB ratio over 23 2/3 innings this season with the Angels.
Oct 16, 2014, 7:09 PM EDT
Yadier Molina hasn’t played since suffering a left oblique strain in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants on Sunday.
Oct 16, 2014, 6:35 PM EDT
Gum can be dangerous.
Oct 16, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
All games will begin at 8:07 p.m. ET.
Oct 16, 2014, 5:10 PM EDT
He’s 26 and is said to have great plate discipline.
Oct 16, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Adam Wainwright vs. Madison Bumgarner.
Oct 16, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
“He has to perform up to the capabilities required of doing it.”
Oct 16, 2014, 3:28 PM EDT
If you’re missing some Big Papi in your life, you’re in luck.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
If you’ve ever sat out there while sober and over the age of 35, you’re probably OK with this.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Martin seems likely to reject the qualifying offer in search of a much bigger payday on the open market following a season in which he hit .290 with a .402 on-base percentage and .832 OPS in 111 games.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
It’s time for Mike Matheny to manage with a bit of urgency.
Oct 16, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
How much money would the Dodgers throw at Joe Maddon?
Oct 16, 2014, 1:38 PM EDT
The Royals are winners again. That word Buck loathed, that word “unbelievable,” lost some ground.
Oct 16, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
In baseball, health is out. Debilitating injuries are in. And the Dodgers play maimed-ball best.
Oct 16, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Vogt joined the A’s in June and put up big numbers right away to grab hold of the first extended role of his career at age 29, but then hit just .186 in 39 games after August 1.
More Top Posts
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 28
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (106)