Apr 9, 2015, 7:05 PM EDT
Lorenzo Cain crashed into the outfield wall to make an excellent running catch against the White Sox this afternoon, but it takes a pretty incredible play for it not to be the best catch of the day. Take it away, Adam Eaton…
Apr 9, 2015, 6:29 PM EDT
After being designated for assignment by the Orioles earlier this week, reliever Ryan Webb was dealt to the Dodgers today in a four-player trade.
Apr 9, 2015, 5:10 PM EDT
Turning to a 20-year-old in the ninth inning?
Apr 9, 2015, 5:01 PM EDT
Hall of Fame trolling from a Hall of Fame pitcher.
Apr 9, 2015, 4:39 PM EDT
Bauer was unhittable against the Astros today, but …
Apr 9, 2015, 4:08 PM EDT
News reports and brief summaries of Milton Bradley’s crimes are easily dismissed. An article by Sports Illustrated assembling the facts and testimony underlying them, however, paints a much more vivid and harrowing picture.
Apr 9, 2015, 3:07 PM EDT
Harvey dominated the Nationals and especially Bryce Harper.
Apr 9, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Apr 9, 2015, 12:44 PM EDT
Brantley played 156 of 162 games last season on his way to finishing third in the MVP voting.
Apr 9, 2015, 11:34 AM EDT
What? That’d be a heck of a rivalry!
Apr 9, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Smith went 3-for-3 with three extra-base hits in his Mariners debut.
Apr 9, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
It may not be the Eighth Wonder of the World anymore, but it’s still standing.
Apr 9, 2015, 10:44 AM EDT
This is the second season of a four-year, $49 million contract that the Twins regretted almost immediately.
Apr 9, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Rob Manfred is punting, and by doing so, he’s basically canceling an entire section of the JDA.
Apr 9, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
“I’m physically fine, nothing is wrong with me.”
Apr 9, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
And not just because of this guy.
Apr 9, 2015, 9:17 AM EDT
Papelbon being Papelbon?
Apr 9, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
Good Lord willin’ . . .
Apr 9, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Buck Showalter used a walkie-talkie
Apr 9, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
Six shutouts on Wednesday. Hope your day went better.
More Top Posts
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 27
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- Carlos Gomez headed to disabled list with hamstring injury 11
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract 153
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)