Nov 16, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
The Phillies have made a couple of trade proposals to the Red Sox involving starter Cole Hamels but both were rebuffed.
Nov 16, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
The Dodgers are looking to trade one of their outfielders, and it sounds like Andre Ethier is the most likely to go.
Nov 16, 2014, 4:49 PM EST
From Mark D. Gonzales of the Chicago Tribune comes word that the Cubs have acquired infielder Tommy La Stella and international signing slot No. 4 from the Braves for reliever Arodys Vizcaino and three international signing bonus slots.
Nov 16, 2014, 4:33 PM EST
This is about a week old but still pretty hilarious.
Nov 16, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
Justin Masterson had a dreadful 2014, posting a 5.88 ERA and 1.63 WHIP in 128 2/3 innings between the Indians and Cardinals, but the free agent right-hander is already drawing a decent amount of interest on the open market as clubs look to the bargain bin for potential reclamation projects.
Nov 16, 2014, 1:58 PM EST
Here’s a smooth diving catch that right fielder Yasiel Puig pulled off in the fourth inning of Sunday evening’s 6-1 win for the visiting MLB All-Stars …
Nov 16, 2014, 12:44 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Jon Morosi reports that the Blue Jays front office has “established contact” with the reps for free agent infielder Hanley Ramirez, but then adds that the Jays are “not actively pursuing him now.”
Nov 16, 2014, 11:29 AM EST
Could the Mariners be dangling Hisashi Iwakuma?
Nov 16, 2014, 9:25 AM EST
Watch as Rockies first baseman Justin Morneau goes deep to give the MLB All-Stars a 4-1 lead over Samurai Japan on Sunday night at the Tokyo Dome …
Nov 15, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
Josh Johnson, a perpetual comeback candidate, has drawn interest from five or six teams.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:35 PM EST
The Yankees are making it a top priority to bring back closer David Robertson.
Nov 15, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Diamondbacks GM Dave Stewart spoke highly of Jeremy Hellickson, whom he acquired from the Rays in a trade on Friday night.
Nov 15, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
The Rays interviewed Barry Larkin, wrapping up their first round of interviews in their quest to find a successor to Joe Maddon.
Nov 15, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
The Brewers are expected to sign a potential comeback candidate in Jaye Chapman.
Nov 15, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Dude, just . . . no.
Nov 15, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
Which is kind of neat, even if it reminds us how weird scoops are.
Nov 15, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
So . . . they’re leaving downtown?
Nov 15, 2014, 2:49 PM EST
Personally, I tend to take sides of the people who aren’t admitted drug dealers.
Nov 15, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
The 19-year-old is one step away from making some serious money in Major League Baseball
Nov 15, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
For the first time in a long time the Mets are talking about winning. Not just talking about thinking about winning.
More Top Posts
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (162)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)