Aug 25, 2015, 6:07 PM EDT
Carrasco struck out 11 batters and allowed just one run over 6 2/3 innings in a win over the Yankees last Friday. He boasts a 3.53 ERA, 1.06 WHIP, and 173/32 K/BB ratio in 158 total frames this year.
Aug 25, 2015, 3:52 PM EDT
It took 124 games.
Aug 25, 2015, 3:31 PM EDT
No, really. He does.
Aug 25, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Grant Green will fill in at second base.
Aug 25, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
I guess that’s discipline.
Aug 25, 2015, 2:38 PM EDT
He’s appealing the suspension.
Aug 25, 2015, 2:18 PM EDT
One of the best in the business is leaving the Red Sox at the end of the season.
Aug 25, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
More of this please. In regular broadcasts like this, as opposed to weird specialized programming.
Aug 25, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Why can’t everyone be as sweet, positive and supportive as Phillies fans?
Aug 25, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Chapman pitched just once in the span of 12 days because of shoulder soreness.
Aug 25, 2015, 9:18 AM EDT
Yes, before you say anything, it IS a slow news day. But we need to sit and talk about how baseball writers really, really love Bruce Springsteen.
Aug 25, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The Panda made the catch of the night last night.
Aug 25, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
A couple of walkoffs and several big, big innings around Major League Baseball last night.
Aug 24, 2015, 11:11 PM EDT
The Mets celebrated David Wright’s return from the disabled list Monday by having a Home Run Derby against the Phillies.
Aug 24, 2015, 10:04 PM EDT
Adams has been out since May 26 with a full tear of his right quad.
Aug 24, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Jhoulys Chacin will start for the Diamondbacks against the Cardinals on Monday night.
Aug 24, 2015, 8:06 PM EDT
Appearing in his first game with the Mets since April 14, David Wright didn’t need any time to shake the rust.
Aug 24, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Duda was diagnosed with a small thoracic disc herniation in his back, but the Mets expected him to return from the disabled list when he’s first eligible.
Aug 24, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
The Nationals’ lineup is about to be at full strength for the first time all season.
Aug 24, 2015, 6:11 PM EDT
Francoeur, 31, has batted .272 with 12 home runs and a .772 OPS over 92 games this season.
More Top Posts
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 57
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 59
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 149
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (150)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)