Apr 9, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
Good Lord willin’ . . .
Apr 9, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Buck Showalter used a walkie-talkie
Apr 9, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
Six shutouts on Wednesday. Hope your day went better.
Apr 9, 2015, 12:25 AM EDT
Dodgers first baseman Adrian Gonzalez has his first career three-homer game.
Apr 8, 2015, 11:42 PM EDT
Watch as Albert Pujols puts a charge into this ball Wednesday against Hisashi Iwakuma …
Apr 8, 2015, 10:40 PM EDT
It shouldn’t affect his pitching schedule.
Apr 8, 2015, 10:04 PM EDT
Hollands is going to miss the entire 2015 season and the first month or two of the 2016 campaign as well.
Apr 8, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
Defensive play of the year so far.
Apr 8, 2015, 8:24 PM EDT
Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon didn’t say anything overly unreasonable in this interview Wednesday afternoon with Julian Benbow of the Boston Globe, but his comments are sure to bother somebody out there.
Apr 8, 2015, 7:37 PM EDT
Belt strained his right groin muscle Tuesday while chasing after a foul pop-up in the fourth inning of the Giants’ 7-6 loss to the Diamondbacks.
Apr 8, 2015, 6:42 PM EDT
The veteran outfielder is expected to play at least seven innings in his first rehab game Thursday in Potomac. He will be cleared to join the Nationals’ active roster once he plays nine innings on back-to-back days, which could happen by early next week.
Apr 8, 2015, 5:55 PM EDT
Capellan pitched in the bigs from 2004 to 2008, playing for the Braves, Brewers, Tigers and Rockies.
Apr 8, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
Joakim Soria steps into the closer role.
Apr 8, 2015, 4:11 PM EDT
An off day tomorrow gives Braun three days off.
Apr 8, 2015, 3:38 PM EDT
Dykstra was the Padres’ first-round draft pick in 2008.
Apr 8, 2015, 3:12 PM EDT
Well, they decided to cut ties with him, so it’s hard to argue.
Apr 8, 2015, 2:22 PM EDT
Arizona ate $9.5 million to get rid of Ross.
Apr 8, 2015, 1:27 PM EDT
A harrowing but necessary read from Jeremy Horton of The Classical.
Apr 8, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
Russell pitched for the Cubs from 2010 until the middle of last season, when he was traded to the Braves.
MLB announces the “Franchise Four” campaign, seeking the four “most impactful” players per franchise
Apr 8, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
And you get to vote on it.
More Top Posts
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 38
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)