Oct 15, 2014, 4:35 PM EDT
Ned Yost always bunts. Ned Yost always wins.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Shelby Miller vs. Ryan Vogelsong.
Oct 15, 2014, 3:46 PM EDT
And, as usual, Pedro Martinez gets to the nut of a controversy.
Oct 15, 2014, 3:03 PM EDT
Things are as clear as mud in Atlanta.
Oct 15, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
No one was counting on Baltimore sweeping and then getting swept.
Oct 15, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Would you be willing to beat $15.3 million plus a draft pick for a 35-year-old Nelson Cruz next year?
Oct 15, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Miguel Gonzalez vs. Jason Vargas.
Oct 15, 2014, 12:44 PM EDT
You’re a good sport, Mr. Eckstein.
Oct 15, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
No, it wasn’t Jeremy Guthrie’s. This one is even better
Oct 15, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
How about a mere 23? I think we could definitely handle a 23-game World Series.
Oct 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Defense has been the name of the game for Kansas City.
Oct 15, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Sadly, he apologized. People just don’t taunt like they used to, man.
Oct 15, 2014, 9:59 AM EDT
We have a new longform site. At least that’s what all the cool kids call it these days. We just call it great, substantial writing.
Oct 15, 2014, 9:35 AM EDT
It would appear this clears the way for either John Coppolella or Dayton Moore to become the next Braves GM. Though why Moore would even want the job is an open question.
Oct 15, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
What we will probably talk about when and if we talk about the Kansas City Royals as 2014 World Series champs.
Oct 15, 2014, 7:17 AM EDT
For the Orioles, it’ll take a miracle. Meanwhile the Giants seek to take control.
Oct 15, 2014, 12:38 AM EDT
Four-game winning streaks happen all of the time, right?
Oct 14, 2014, 11:06 PM EDT
The Royals — who hadn’t made a playoff appearance in 29 years and had to make it through the American League Wild Card Game this year — are now just one win away from advancing to the World Series.
Oct 14, 2014, 10:26 PM EDT
A leadoff single from Norichika Aoki, a one-out single from Eric Hosmer, and then an RBI sacrifice fly to deep left field by Billy Butler has given the Royals their first lead of this ALCS Game 3 at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City.
More Top Posts
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 11
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Andrew Friedman got $35 million to leave the Rays for the Dodgers … and he might be underpaid 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays 141
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 14
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (141)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)