Feb 20, 2015, 10:55 PM EST
Blue Jays first round pick Max Pentecost had his second shoulder procedure since the end of the 2014 season. He won’t throw for another three months.
Feb 20, 2015, 9:45 PM EST
Trevor Bauer built a drone during the off-season. Unfortunately for him, Major League Baseball doesn’t want him flying it around the Indians’ spring training facility.
Feb 20, 2015, 8:35 PM EST
Hear what a few major leaguers have to say about the new pace of play rules officially announced on Friday.
Feb 20, 2015, 7:25 PM EST
Roberto Hernandez is having visa issues, which is probably a better problem to have than Visa issues.
Feb 20, 2015, 6:15 PM EST
Shane Victorino has the inside track on the right field job for the Red Sox, according to manager John Farrell.
Feb 20, 2015, 5:23 PM EST
“It could be as much as 12 weeks.”
Feb 20, 2015, 4:50 PM EST
If Latos invites you to a cookout: say no.
Feb 20, 2015, 3:12 PM EST
He hasn’t officially retired yet.
Feb 20, 2015, 2:52 PM EST
Maybe they can move to Carson too?
Feb 20, 2015, 2:14 PM EST
Saunders was terrible for the Mariners in 2013, posting a 5.26 ERA in 183 innings.
Feb 20, 2015, 1:57 PM EST
He was the second-longest tenured ump in the bigs.
Feb 20, 2015, 1:20 PM EST
Finnegan had a rapid rise to the majors.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:48 PM EST
Atlanta submitted a $5.1 million salary for the 27-year-old left-hander.
Gregg Zaun says young players should be physically abused and hazed by veterans. So they can learn respect.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:31 PM EST
You know, like Cal Ripken did to Zaun.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:14 PM EST
Matt Harvey won’t be on the Stephen Strasburg plan.
Feb 20, 2015, 11:30 AM EST
The new rules make sense and shouldn’t cause too much disruption. And they may actually, you know, speed up the game.
Feb 20, 2015, 11:16 AM EST
Add another name to the list!
Feb 20, 2015, 10:31 AM EST
Batters must keep a foot in the box, pitchers must be ready to go when the commercials are over and everything that happens between innings is gonna be timed.
Feb 20, 2015, 10:19 AM EST
Clayton Kershaw campaigned heavily for the Dodgers to keep A.J. Ellis.
Feb 20, 2015, 9:59 AM EST
I know you’re sick of A-Rod stories, but I’m sorry, when someone refrains from calling him the antichrist, that’s news.
More Top Posts
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (341)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- John Baker, Jeremy Brown, coal mines and class (80)
- Report: Josh Hamilton could get a suspension of “at least 25 games” (71)