Nov 15, 2014, 7:38 AM EST
One of them was this fellow, Kazuhisa Makita. Who I suspect may be a bit of a submarine pitcher.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:31 PM EST
The Diamondbacks sent a couple of prospects to the Rays in exchange for starter Jeremy Hellickson.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
Former prospect Andy Marte will try to prove himself as a member of a new team in the Korea Baseball Organization.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
The Royals appear to have thrown their hat in the ring in the battle for free agent Jon Lester’s services.
Nov 14, 2014, 8:25 PM EST
It sounds like things are going well for Joey Votto, who missed the entire second half of the 2014 season with a quad injury.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
The next strange chapter in the Jose Canseco saga.
Nov 14, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Are you going to finish your hot dog?
Nov 14, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Two minor league players were suspended after failing their respective drug tests.
Biggest deal in baseball history: Giancarlo Stanton close to 13-year, $325 million contract with Marlins
Nov 14, 2014, 4:01 PM EST
Biggest contract in baseball history.
Nov 14, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
“We probably won’t re-sign Torii.”
Nov 14, 2014, 3:37 PM EST
Significantly less than the $12.75 million player option he declined to leave the Phillies.
Nov 14, 2014, 1:52 PM EST
They’ve been at the helm in Texas since 2005.
Nov 14, 2014, 12:14 PM EST
Joe Nathan’s grip on the closer job is anything but secure and now the Tigers have former All-Star closers Hanrahan and Joakim Soria as other ninth-inning options.
Nov 14, 2014, 11:17 AM EST
Same story every offseason.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Atlanta has now cleansed its entire organization of all things Wren.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Frandsen will fill his usual utility man role at age 33 after hitting .259 with one homer and a .608 OPS in 105 games this season.
Nov 14, 2014, 8:42 AM EST
Will he turn down the largest contract in baseball history?
Nov 13, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
The Astros have their eyes on a few big name free agent relievers.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Angels second baseman Howie Kendrick is drawing some trade interest.
Nov 13, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
The Indians are considering bringing back Justin Masterson.
More Top Posts
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (162)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (137)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)