Jul 20, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
Fiers, 30, has a 3.79 ERA and 106/40 K/BB ratio over 107 innings this season.
Jul 20, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
The Phillies signed Billingsley to an incentive-laden deal in in hopes that he would flash some of his old form and potentially turn into a decent trade chip, but that’s obviously not going to happen now.
Jul 20, 2015, 7:08 PM EDT
Beltre is batting .250 with one home run and a .618 OPS over 21 games since returning from the disabled list.
Jul 20, 2015, 6:18 PM EDT
Freddie Freeman’s absence with a right wrist injury has dragged on longer than the Braves originally expected, but he’s finally making some progress.
Jul 20, 2015, 5:01 PM EDT
Austin Barnes is getting the starting behind the plate tonight.
Jul 20, 2015, 4:09 PM EDT
That’s two starting infielders down for the Pirates, as they look into Jung Ho Kang cloning technology.
Jul 20, 2015, 3:14 PM EDT
Medlen signed a two-year deal, $8.5 million deal with the Royals this offseason.
Jul 20, 2015, 3:01 PM EDT
The 23-year-old prospect gets his second go-around in the bigs this year.
Jul 20, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
Remember: “Playing the game the right way” = “trying to seriously injure someone out of anger at your own inability to play better than they do”
Jul 20, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT
Top-100 prospect and alternative to Mark Reynolds.
Jul 20, 2015, 12:31 PM EDT
The Sox’ starter is a free agent after this season.
Jul 20, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
They’re down a couple of infielders, but Upton’s bat could certainly help.
Jul 20, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
And you shouldn’t either.
Jul 20, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
$20 million bench player.
Jul 20, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Jul 20, 2015, 9:52 AM EDT
Johnny Cueto and Cole Hamels got roughed up yesterday. It shouldn’t matter all that much.
Jul 20, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Zack Greinke was impressive. Even if Bryce Harper wasn’t all that impressed.
Jul 19, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
The Tigers are looking at John Axford as a potential upgrade for their bullpen, but they may not decide to buy after falling below .500 on Sunday.
Jul 19, 2015, 11:10 PM EDT
Bryce Harper apparently has high standards for pitching feats. Zack Greinke is a couple of starts away from matching or exceeding Orel Hershiser’s record of 59 consecutive scoreless innings.
Jul 19, 2015, 10:40 PM EDT
Michael Cuddyer may need to go on the disabled list. Could that spur the Mets to call up prospect Michael Conforto?
More Top Posts
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 74
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 76
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 74
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 49
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)