Jan 14, 2015, 7:01 PM EST
The Rockies avoided arbitration with pitcher Jordan Lyles, agreeing on a one-year deal worth $2.475 million.
Jan 14, 2015, 6:32 PM EST
The Rockies and Drew Stubbs agreed on a one-year deal worth $5.825 million, avoiding arbitration.
Jan 14, 2015, 6:05 PM EST
A report indicates that the Blue Jays and Orioles are moving closer to a deal involving VP of baseball operations Dan Duquette.
Jan 14, 2015, 4:37 PM EST
Moore remains on schedule for a June return.
Jan 14, 2015, 3:51 PM EST
Nova will reportedly get the same $3.3 million salary he received in 2014, which is fairly standard for a player who missed the entire season due to injury.
Jan 14, 2015, 3:05 PM EST
El Oso Blanco is heading to Houston
Jan 14, 2015, 2:44 PM EST
Santana hasn’t pitched in the majors since 2012.
Jan 14, 2015, 2:03 PM EST
Is this in response to Dave Stewart?
Jan 14, 2015, 1:40 PM EST
American League teams seem the most interested.
Jan 14, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
Which is a lot of activity for Chapman in the offseason.
Jan 14, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
Yes, a lot of Yankees and Red Sox. But who cares?
Jan 14, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
But I may be biased and less-than-objective about that.
Jan 14, 2015, 11:14 AM EST
Yost is 38 wins away from becoming the winningest manager in Royals history.
Jan 14, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
“If a cow can’t eat it, I don’t want to play on it.” — Dick Allen
Jan 14, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
He’d cost nothing to give a look-see, of course.
Jan 14, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Wright has made enough progress in his recovery from a season-ending shoulder injury that the Mets third baseman has begun hitting off a tee.
Jan 14, 2015, 9:43 AM EST
It’s this man’s last rodeo.
Jan 14, 2015, 9:13 AM EST
Life has dealt John Hirschbeck more blows than it deals most people. But it hasn’t stopped him.
Jan 14, 2015, 8:38 AM EST
Larry MacPhail’s efforts to keep baseball a whites-only affair is well-documented. And, of course, he is in the Baseball Hall of Fame.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:02 AM EST
In TV’s alternate universe, is David Eckstein a lawyer?
More Top Posts
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 81
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 50
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (81)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (79)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)