Jan 13, 2015, 2:45 PM EST
There are “false” baseball teams? Who knew?
Jan 13, 2015, 1:43 PM EST
Wandy Rodriguez was reportedly set to sign a minor-league deal with the Phillies two weeks ago.
Jan 13, 2015, 1:30 PM EST
A small move for a very tall pitcher.
Jan 13, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
From hot seat to catbird seat in the space of a few months.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:45 AM EST
Baker was once a solid mid-rotation starter for the Twins, but missed all of 2012 following Tommy John elbow surgery and has struggled to regain his old form.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
He’s a pretty big risk, health-wise, however.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Heck, he was the GM for my team once upon a time and I never heard of him either.
Jan 13, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
No yiketty, no doubt.
Jan 13, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Carp hit very well for the Red Sox as a part-timer in 2013.
Jan 13, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
This pic was taken with Nava facing a righty. Expect to see this stroke from Nava against lefties next season too.
Jan 13, 2015, 9:34 AM EST
He’s only 21 year’s old, but can touch the mid-90s.
Jan 13, 2015, 9:10 AM EST
It’s about mindfulness.
Jan 13, 2015, 8:40 AM EST
The Pirates’ brass is being pretty diplomatic about it, but you have to figure they’d like to see him there.
Jan 13, 2015, 7:56 AM EST
“How many active grandfathers have been in the big leagues?”
Jan 12, 2015, 11:03 PM EST
The Mets have been shopping Dillon Gee for most of the winter and it appears that they could finally find a match soon.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:58 PM EST
Cloyd, formerly of the Phillies, spent last season with the Indians’ Triple-A affiliate and posted a 3.89 ERA and 118/31 K/BB ratio over 166 2/3 innings.
Jan 12, 2015, 8:45 PM EST
Rosenthal speculates that Arizona’s interest is a “strong indication” that Shields’ market is not at $100 million.
Jan 12, 2015, 8:20 PM EST
Could new Padres general manager A.J. Preller have another trick up his sleeve this winter?
Jan 12, 2015, 7:40 PM EST
Hunter struggled as the Orioles’ closer early last year before finishing the season strong in a set-up role.
Jan 12, 2015, 6:35 PM EST
Prieto, who is from Cuba, served in the same capacity with the Athletics over the past three seasons and helped with Yoenis Cespedes’ transition to the United States. He should work closely with Yasmany Tomas this year.
More Top Posts
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 46
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (117)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)