Jan 13, 2015, 4:30 PM EST
It’s $1,000. Want one?
Jan 13, 2015, 3:48 PM EST
Peguero spent part of last season with the Royals, but was primarily at Triple-A hitting .266 with 30 homers and a .912 OPS in 104 games.
Jan 13, 2015, 3:30 PM EST
You can drink, but not when you’re 18. You can yell at some guy for messing with your girlfriend, but you can’t break into their house in the middle of the night to do it. There are rules, dude.
Jan 13, 2015, 2:45 PM EST
There are “false” baseball teams? Who knew?
Jan 13, 2015, 1:43 PM EST
Wandy Rodriguez was reportedly set to sign a minor-league deal with the Phillies two weeks ago.
Jan 13, 2015, 1:30 PM EST
A small move for a very tall pitcher.
Jan 13, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
From hot seat to catbird seat in the space of a few months.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:45 AM EST
Baker was once a solid mid-rotation starter for the Twins, but missed all of 2012 following Tommy John elbow surgery and has struggled to regain his old form.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
He’s a pretty big risk, health-wise, however.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Heck, he was the GM for my team once upon a time and I never heard of him either.
Jan 13, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
No yiketty, no doubt.
Jan 13, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Carp hit very well for the Red Sox as a part-timer in 2013.
Jan 13, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
This pic was taken with Nava facing a righty. Expect to see this stroke from Nava against lefties next season too.
Jan 13, 2015, 9:34 AM EST
He’s only 21 year’s old, but can touch the mid-90s.
Jan 13, 2015, 9:10 AM EST
It’s about mindfulness.
Jan 13, 2015, 8:40 AM EST
The Pirates’ brass is being pretty diplomatic about it, but you have to figure they’d like to see him there.
Jan 13, 2015, 7:56 AM EST
“How many active grandfathers have been in the big leagues?”
Jan 12, 2015, 11:03 PM EST
The Mets have been shopping Dillon Gee for most of the winter and it appears that they could finally find a match soon.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:58 PM EST
Cloyd, formerly of the Phillies, spent last season with the Indians’ Triple-A affiliate and posted a 3.89 ERA and 118/31 K/BB ratio over 166 2/3 innings.
Jan 12, 2015, 8:45 PM EST
Rosenthal speculates that Arizona’s interest is a “strong indication” that Shields’ market is not at $100 million.
More Top Posts
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 48
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)