Feb 13, 2015, 1:15 PM EST
Donaldson will make $4.3 million this season instead of $5.75 million.
Feb 13, 2015, 12:48 PM EST
Thatcher will make $1 million in guaranteed money if he cracks the Opening Day bullpen.
Feb 13, 2015, 12:20 PM EST
That means Phelps will be paid $1.4 million instead of $1.85 million.
Feb 13, 2015, 11:46 AM EST
Albers posted a 2.77 ERA in 123 innings between 2012 and 2013, but missed much of 2014 with shoulder problems.
Feb 13, 2015, 11:32 AM EST
What, you were expecting Dan O’Dowd?
Feb 13, 2015, 11:19 AM EST
Blanton held an open workout for interested teams earlier this month.
Feb 13, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Some folks act as if Major League Baseball is under some sort of pressure to reinstate Pete Rose. Nope, it isn’t actually.
Feb 13, 2015, 10:47 AM EST
Holland requested $9 million and the Royals countered at $6.65 million.
Feb 13, 2015, 10:28 AM EST
His performance is sure to raise some eyebrows.
Feb 13, 2015, 10:13 AM EST
The fireballer saved 36 games last year.
Feb 13, 2015, 9:36 AM EST
But it seems like an opt-out which is unlikely to be exercised.
Feb 13, 2015, 9:10 AM EST
Sad news about a pioneer.
Feb 13, 2015, 8:50 AM EST
Or “a fresh look with new eyes?”
Feb 13, 2015, 8:05 AM EST
Sports fandom, Wampeters, Foma and Granfalloons
Feb 12, 2015, 11:02 PM EST
Miguel Cabrera’s status for Opening Day is in question as he makes his way back from surgery to remove bone spurs from his right ankle and repair a stress fracture in his foot, but the Tigers hope to have more clarity on his timetable soon.
Feb 12, 2015, 9:55 PM EST
Perez was once a mainstay in the Indians’ bullpen, making 70 or more appearances in three out of four seasons from 2008-2011.
Feb 12, 2015, 8:49 PM EST
Garrett Richards saw his breakout season come to an unfortunate end last August when he tore the patellar tendon in his left knee, but he’s nearing an important step in his rehab process.
Feb 12, 2015, 7:41 PM EST
The belief is that calling the low strike has helped contribute to the drop in offense around the game.
Feb 12, 2015, 7:01 PM EST
Donaldson, who was acquired from the Athletics in late November, batted .255/.342/.456 with 29 home runs and 98 RBI last season.
Feb 12, 2015, 6:15 PM EST
A tough break for a promising young arm.
More Top Posts
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 17
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 50
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (284)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)