Jun 18, 2015, 7:49 PM EDT
Getting a rare opportunity to bat under National League rules, Angels left-hander C.J. Wilson tried to use the element of surprise to stretch a single into a double this afternoon against the Diamondbacks. It didn’t go well.
Jun 18, 2015, 7:09 PM EDT
Bourn has appealed the suspension, so he remains in the lineup for tonight’s game against the Cubs.
Jun 18, 2015, 6:22 PM EDT
Prado injured his shoulder when he tumbled over first base during Sunday’s game against the Rockies.
Jun 18, 2015, 5:04 PM EDT
Ventura exited Friday’s start after three innings with weakness in his right hand.
Jun 18, 2015, 4:19 PM EDT
Jun 18, 2015, 4:07 PM EDT
He likes her! He really, really likes her!
Jun 18, 2015, 3:55 PM EDT
Major League Baseball announces its “Play Ball” initiative.
Jun 18, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Two starts ago Marcum tossed seven shutout innings.
Jun 18, 2015, 2:27 PM EDT
Chacin showed a lot of promise early in his career with the Rockies.
Jun 18, 2015, 1:34 PM EDT
Seriously. This is the best advice a sports fan will ever get.
Jun 18, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
Remember: it’s just sports.
Jun 18, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Turns out, it can get worse in Philadelphia.
Jun 18, 2015, 11:44 AM EDT
Jones hurt his shoulder Monday while diving for a ball in the outfield.
Jun 18, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
I want to hug this man.
Jun 18, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
He’s a monster.
Jun 18, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
A rah-rah attitude can only take you so far.
Jun 18, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
July 2 is the targeted return date.
Jun 18, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
He owned the Mets during their last championship and in their most successful decade.
Jun 18, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
It’s looking more and more like we’ve already seen Lee in a Phillies uniform for the final time.
Jun 18, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
That a ballplayer supports gun rights is not exactly breaking news.
More Top Posts
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (109)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)