Jul 14, 2015, 3:06 PM EDT
Crosley Field was the home of the Cincinnati Reds for 58 years. I went there this morning. Here is what I mostly didn’t see.
Jul 14, 2015, 2:31 PM EDT
Price is three months from plenty of $100 million-plus offers on the open market.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
We’re seeing something truly special.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Wright has been out since mid-April with spinal stenosis.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Baseball is a much smaller family than you tend to assume.
Jul 14, 2015, 9:23 AM EDT
A pig roast, a 64-pound turkey and thousands of gallons of ketchup and mustard.
Jul 14, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
Banks, Minoso and everyone in between.
Jul 14, 2015, 7:47 AM EDT
We live in amazing times.
Jul 13, 2015, 11:55 PM EDT
Rob Refsnyder made his major league debut over the weekend against the Red Sox, but the Yankees made no promises that he’d be with the team beyond the All-Star break. Apparently they saw enough to keep him around.
Jul 13, 2015, 11:26 PM EDT
Frazier became the second player to win the Home Run Derby at his home stadium.
Jul 13, 2015, 10:48 PM EDT
The hometown hero does it!
Jul 13, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
The Astros are reportedly aiming high in their efforts for a rotation upgrade.
Jul 13, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
Rangers left-hander Martin Perez has completed his rehab from Tommy John surgery and is set to make his first major league start in 14 months.
Jul 13, 2015, 6:18 PM EDT
A few hours ago, it didn’t look like there would be a Home Run Derby today. However, the weather has cleared up in Cincinnati and there should be enough of a window to get this thing in. MLB has tweaked the rules of the derby to push things along…
Jul 13, 2015, 4:53 PM EDT
I asked the legally-trained Scott Boras what he thought of that lawsuit filed today seeking additional protective netting. He thinks it’s a good idea.
Jul 13, 2015, 3:35 PM EDT
At least that’s what Jon Heyman is hearing.
A class-action law suit was filed against MLB today seeking the installation of more protective netting
Jul 13, 2015, 3:16 PM EDT
The suit, brought on behalf of all season ticket holders who sit in a “zone of danger,” alleges that baseball has ignored the risks of foul balls and broken bats, placing fans in harm’s way.
Jul 13, 2015, 2:35 PM EDT
Jul 13, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT
Some interesting choices by managers Ned Yost and Bruce Bochy.
Jul 13, 2015, 12:31 PM EDT
Bruce Bochy and Ned Yost make their picks.
More Top Posts
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 58
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 73
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 86
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)