Dec 6, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Earlier this month, Seattle bought out all three of Kyle Seager’s arbitration seasons and four seasons of free agency with a seven-year, $100 million extension. Todd Frazier plays the same position as Seager, is only one year older than Seager, and had very similar numbers to Seager in 2014 …
Dec 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Kevin Cash joined MLB Network on Friday to discuss being hired as the Rays’ manager …
Dec 6, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
Wieland made it back to the majors this in September after missing two years due to elbow issues.
Dec 6, 2014, 4:01 PM EST
The Red Sox aren’t messing around.
Dec 6, 2014, 2:11 PM EST
The Giants have set their sights on a replacement for Pablo Sandoval.
Dec 6, 2014, 1:49 PM EST
One of the best relievers in baseball is on the trading block.
Dec 6, 2014, 12:50 PM EST
Hochevar, who signed a new two-year, $10 million deal with the Royals this week, missed the entire 2014 season following Tommy John surgery.
Dec 6, 2014, 11:58 AM EST
Rios turns 34 in February and batted .280/.311/.398 with four home runs, 54 RBI, and 17 stolen bases over 131 games this past season.
Dec 6, 2014, 10:48 AM EST
The Mariners signed veteran slugger Nelson Cruz to a four-year, $57 million contract this week, but general manager Jack Zduriencik is still looking for ways to improve his lineup.
Dec 6, 2014, 9:52 AM EST
Trumbo’s first year in Arizona didn’t go as planned, as he missed some time with a foot injury while batting .235/.293/.415 with 14 home runs and 61 RBI over 88 games.
Dec 6, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
Dempster and Lester were teammates with the Red Sox in 2013 when the team won the World Series.
Dec 5, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
Joey Votto will be expected to go at full speed when spring training kicks off in February, having recovered from a quadriceps injury.
Dec 5, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Need some pitching? The Marlins have a lot of it and are willing to use a pitcher or two to address other areas of need.
Dec 5, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Free agent outfielder Melky Cabrera is now on the Mariners’ radar and seems to be a good fit for the club.
Dec 5, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
With Andrew Miller and Dellin Betances at the back of their bullpen, the Yankees are prepared to move on if David Robertson doesn’t reduce his sticker price.
Dec 5, 2014, 6:07 PM EST
Andrew Miller had a four-year, $40 million offer on the table but decided to sign with the Yankees for 4/$36 million.
Dec 5, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
Gregorius has definitely struggled versus lefties, hitting just .184 off them.
Dec 5, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
A guy who knows’ Tomas’ strengths and weaknesses doesn’t think this is the best idea.
Dec 5, 2014, 3:42 PM EST
One of the best relievers on the market is heading to New York.
More Top Posts
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 142
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 25
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 38
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (142)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)