Jan 10, 2015, 1:24 PM EST
Billy Beane’s fascinating offseason continues, as the Athletics have acquired Ben Zobrist and Yunel Escobar from the Rays.
Jan 10, 2015, 11:48 AM EST
The Diamondbacks have asked the Cubs about Welington Castillo and the Blue Jays about Dioner Navarro, but general manager Dave Stewart says the club isn’t making much progress in trade talks.
Jan 10, 2015, 10:21 AM EST
Cano suffered a broken toe during the Japan Series in November and wants to test it out before spring training.
Jan 10, 2015, 8:58 AM EST
The two sides are reportedly close to a four-year deal.
Jan 9, 2015, 11:24 PM EST
It’s not known why, but the minor league deal between the Blue Jays and Ryan Kalish has fallen through.
Jan 9, 2015, 10:37 PM EST
The Rays’ one-year deal with Asdrubal Cabrera has been made official. He’ll earn $7.5 million in 2015.
Jan 9, 2015, 9:46 PM EST
Jurickson Profar will take the next step as he progresses from a torn muscle in his shoulder suffered last spring.
Jan 9, 2015, 8:59 PM EST
Reliever John Axford is drawing a bit of interest, including from the Blue Jays.
Jan 9, 2015, 8:04 PM EST
Was Carlos Delgado overlooked on the Hall of Fame ballot?
Jan 9, 2015, 7:21 PM EST
Dodgers infielder Erisbel Arruebarrena has been outrighted to Triple-A Oklahoma City.
Jan 9, 2015, 6:11 PM EST
The Cubs and Chris Denorfia have officially agreed on a one-year, $2.6 million deal.
Jan 9, 2015, 5:22 PM EST
The latest to let him go: the Orioles, to make room for Delmon Young.
Jan 9, 2015, 4:31 PM EST
Good to see a baseball player writing in the offseason rather than working out. Because as we learned earlier today, working out in January is devious and bad.
Jan 9, 2015, 3:05 PM EST
Great Moments in Erosion of Leverage
Jan 9, 2015, 1:45 PM EST
“Issues between him and the team going back several years still haven’t been resolved.”
Jan 9, 2015, 1:30 PM EST
Curt Schilling seeks to set the record straight.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:37 PM EST
There are reasons for an eligible Hall of Fame voter to choose not to vote for the Hall of Fame. Not all of them are good.
Jan 9, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
Inside: the guide to how to take Alex Rodriguez’s deposition.
Jan 9, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Baseball was dying, you guys.
Jan 9, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
Toritani, a 33-year-old infielder with more than 1,400 consecutive games played in Japan, hit .313 with modest power and good plate discipline in Japan last season.
More Top Posts
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)