Oct 9, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Keep it and give the tickets to civic groups, or lease it out and use the money for civic purposes?
Oct 9, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
He’s certainly up there. Let’s learn a bit about him, shall we?
Oct 9, 2014, 7:48 AM EDT
It’s amazing what a couple of years — and impending free agency — can do for one’s attitude.
Oct 8, 2014, 11:23 PM EDT
CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman says the Royals — bolstered by their first postseason run in 29 years — are now prepared to make a run at re-signing impending free agent James Shields.
Oct 8, 2014, 10:38 PM EDT
Here’s a cool video and audio mash-up from MLB.com featuring three different calls off Matt Adams’ go-ahead three-run shot against Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw that iced the NLCS for the Cardinals …
Oct 8, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
The fallout from the Los Angeles Dodgers’ early postseason dismissal may already be starting …
Oct 8, 2014, 8:19 PM EDT
Couple of updates here on the developing market for Cuban defector Yasmany Tomas, who was declared eligible for free agency late last week by Major League Baseball …
Oct 8, 2014, 7:04 PM EDT
Michael Morse is in Arizona playing instructional league games and appears healthy enough to rejoin the Giants for their NLCS matchup with the Cardinals.
Oct 8, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
Dempster signed a two-year, $26.5 million deal with the Red Sox in December of 2012 and struggled in his first season in Boston with a 4.57 ERA and 249 baserunners allowed in 171 innings.
Oct 8, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
No surprises for manager Bruce Bochy.
Oct 8, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
Moss had a big first half, but then was terrible after the All-Star break by hitting .173 in 58 games.
Oct 8, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
Shocker. His buyout is $1 million.
Oct 8, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Robin Ventura won 85 games as a rookie manager in 2012, but the White Sox lost 99 games last year and 89 games this year.
Oct 8, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
How much trading will the Diamondbacks look to do this offseason?
Oct 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
“Look at Shakespeare over here. Hey, professor, where are your glasses?” — Pete Rose to Tom Seaver in 1970, probably.
Oct 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Oct 8, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Cardinals “Devil Magic?” The Will To Win? Or something less metaphysical?
Oct 8, 2014, 12:40 PM EDT
Now in charge: Dan O’Dowd’s “right-hand man.”
Oct 8, 2014, 12:29 PM EDT
Maybe his secret is that he calls a homer every time?
Oct 8, 2014, 12:06 PM EDT
He’ll be paid $9.5 million in 2015
More Top Posts
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 5
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 23
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (96)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)