Feb 11, 2015, 6:15 PM EST
As first reported by MLB.com’s Jane Lee, the A’s have avoided arbitration with reliever Tyler Clippard by agreeing to a one-year, $8.3 million deal.
Feb 11, 2015, 4:55 PM EST
Sources say: the Padres
Feb 11, 2015, 4:32 PM EST
Jorge Arangure’s Cuba Diaries series continues, with a batboy who is juuuuuust a bit older than those we’re used to seeing in the United States.
Feb 11, 2015, 4:16 PM EST
Martinez ranks as one of the worst hitters of all time.
Feb 11, 2015, 3:45 PM EST
It’s $75 million guaranteed with a $16 million team option
Feb 11, 2015, 3:20 PM EST
Nova avoided arbitration with the Yankees by agreeing to a one-year, $3.3 million deal.
Feb 11, 2015, 2:43 PM EST
Nice to know I’ve had a private work toilet in my “office” longer than a three-time World Series-winning manager has.
Feb 11, 2015, 1:51 PM EST
Which is absolutely fabulous. For reasons that may not be immediately apparent.
Feb 11, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
You may be shocked to hear this, but The Hit King thinks that if he were given a chance to tell his side of the story he’s be back in baseball.
The best thing the Yankees ever got from the Red Sox? Not Babe Ruth! It was the third greatest GM of all time
Feb 11, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
Ed Barrow: the Yankee Flipper.
Feb 11, 2015, 11:32 AM EST
It makes one wonder if anyone has considered doing the same to this Rawlings number, here.
Feb 11, 2015, 11:18 AM EST
Blevins will earn $2.4 million this season after defeating the Nationals.
Feb 11, 2015, 10:47 AM EST
Once a top prospect and young building block in the Blue Jays’ rotation, McGowan’s career was derailed by numerous injuries.
Feb 11, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
Figuratively, I assume. And not, like, coming at Ruben Amaro with a crowbar.
Feb 11, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Lucroy finished fourth in the MVP balloting last season.
Feb 11, 2015, 9:53 AM EST
The Daily News informs us about the importance of sticking to reality.
Feb 11, 2015, 9:19 AM EST
The team used players from outside of its geographic area.
Feb 11, 2015, 8:35 AM EST
My idea is not a finalist. It should be, though. It’s way better than the actual finalists.
Feb 11, 2015, 7:29 AM EST
Also: were you aware that Steve Carlton got a 1987 World Series ring?
Feb 10, 2015, 9:32 PM EST
We hope the home run sculpture still works for the Derby.
More Top Posts
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 295
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)