Apr 4, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
And what Ryan Braun might expect from opposing players as he makes his way through the season.
Apr 4, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
For now Bobby Parnell is trying the rest-and-rehab route, but the Mets closer told Adam Rubin of ESPN New York that doctors have told him it’s “50-50″ that he’ll eventually require Tommy John surgery to repair a torn elbow ligament.
Apr 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Texans, man. Texans.
Apr 4, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Nationals right-hander Jordan Zimmermann, who was scratched from yesterday’s start with what the team called flu-like symptoms, is recovered enough to start today against the Braves.
Apr 4, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
The Rays gonna lock everyone up pretty soon. Well, maybe not David Price, but everyone else.
Apr 4, 2014, 9:12 AM EDT
Good on Boomer Esiason for issuing a sincere and heartfelt apology.
Apr 4, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Plus: how this could suggest that a big, big fire sale is in the Jays’ future.
Apr 4, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
The Tribe is about to lock up one of its key players. Wait — how do you lock up a key? Do you use another key? This is rather confusing.
Apr 4, 2014, 6:08 AM EDT
Discover the one weird trick Coco Crisp used to hit a walkoff home run in last night’s Mariners-A’s game. The answer may shock you!
Apr 3, 2014, 10:59 PM EDT
The minor league season has started!
Apr 3, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Free agent right-hander Freddy Garcia has reportedly received minor league offers from multiple teams, but still hopes to land a major league deal.
Apr 3, 2014, 9:39 PM EDT
Matt Kemp is ready to return from offseason ankle surgery and join the Dodgers’ lineup.
Apr 3, 2014, 8:51 PM EDT
The Ricketts family could offer minority shares of the Cubs to fund the Wrigley renovation effort.
Apr 3, 2014, 8:01 PM EDT
The Rays have placed utility man Sean Rodriguez on the paternity leave list.
Apr 3, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
Matt Adams gave a little push to a fan with his glove after missing a foul ball Thursday.
Apr 3, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Lucas Duda — not Ike Davis — will get an extended chance at the starting first base job with the Mets.
Apr 3, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
After an oblique injury landed Gordon Beckham on the DL to begin the year, he’s ready to begin a minor league rehab assignment.
Apr 3, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Baseball’s second-longest serving ump may have to hang it up due to injury
Apr 3, 2014, 3:49 PM EDT
Tags: Ewwww, gross, dipwads, disgusting
Apr 3, 2014, 3:12 PM EDT
Loria: “A milk chocolate bunny is certainly better than surviving on pot, LSD, and banana peels under palm trees to the tune of “Mellow Yellow.”” Yes. He really wrote that.
More Top Posts
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 95
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 241
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 54
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)