Feb 6, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
This is not exactly a blockbuster.
Feb 6, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Shields is from California and currently lives in San Diego.
Feb 6, 2015, 9:12 AM EST
The Jays’ infielder will make $1.675 million in 2015.
Feb 6, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
His manager says so, so he is.
Feb 6, 2015, 7:41 AM EST
We’ve gotten used to this look from Butler. His new look? Not so much.
Feb 5, 2015, 11:01 PM EST
After their successful “Seinfeld” night last year, the Brooklyn Cyclones are at it again.
Feb 5, 2015, 9:58 PM EST
The Padres currently project to be around $89 million for 2015, but GM A.J. Preller still has some wiggle room with his budget.
Feb 5, 2015, 8:50 PM EST
50 Cent made history last May by unleashing arguably the worst first pitch of all-time during an appearance at Citi Field. Topps decided to pay tribute to the occasion by giving him his own baseball card.
Feb 5, 2015, 7:39 PM EST
Strop has posted a 2.44 ERA and 113/36 K/BB ratio in 96 innings across 102 appearances with Chicago.
Feb 5, 2015, 6:29 PM EST
The Blue Jays are expected to play on this new turf through 2017. The hope is that they’ll finally have natural grass and a dirt infield in place for the 2018 season.
Feb 5, 2015, 3:58 PM EST
It’ll be called “Behind the Numbers: Baseball SABR Style.”
Feb 5, 2015, 3:27 PM EST
He still can become a free agent after 2017. This merely gives the Sox cost certainty.
Feb 5, 2015, 2:08 PM EST
The typical recovery time on this is 4-6 weeks.
Feb 5, 2015, 1:18 PM EST
Something of a vote of confidence from his boss.
Feb 5, 2015, 12:16 PM EST
That means Latos will make $9.4 million in his final season before free agency, rather than the $10.4 million he requested.
Feb 5, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
He has been compared to Miguel Cabrera. Now he has something else in common with the guy.
Feb 5, 2015, 11:19 AM EST
Ziegler underwent microfracture knee surgery in September.
Feb 5, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
And he was named “Buzzie.” You have to be a badass to pull off “Buzzie.”
Feb 5, 2015, 10:48 AM EST
Watkins was the Cubs’ minor league player of the year in 2012.
Feb 5, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
This picture was taken at an Old Timers Day. Guy looks like he could still play.
More Top Posts
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 114
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (276)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Gregg Zaun says young players should be physically abused and hazed by veterans. So they can learn respect. (105)