Dec 3, 2014, 11:07 AM EST
This is a mind-blowing report.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Kintzler was projected to make around $1 million via arbitration.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Rob Manfred has given his responsibilities to MLBAM chief Bob Bowman, making Brosnan redundant.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Rogers was projected to make around $2 million via arbitration and looked like a potential non-tender candidate.
Dec 3, 2014, 9:23 AM EST
The Dodgers have a solid backup infielder now.
Dec 3, 2014, 8:46 AM EST
It’s a two-year, $10 million deal.
Dec 3, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
If this is true, it wouldn’t be the first time Beane rode a promising player out of town on a rail.
Dec 3, 2014, 12:22 AM EST
A list of all of the new free agents in advance of Tuesday’s midnight deadline.
Dec 2, 2014, 10:55 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that the Rockies are looking to trade catcher Wilin Rosario this winter, perhaps to an American League team.
Dec 2, 2014, 9:58 PM EST
The Blue Jays appear to be planning for a future without Melky Cabrera.
Dec 2, 2014, 9:52 PM EST
Jeff Saunders of the San Diego Union-Tribune reports that the Padres have non-tendered shortstop Everth Cabrera ahead of the midnight deadline. He is now officially a free agent.
Dec 2, 2014, 9:03 PM EST
From USA Today’s Bob Nightengale comes word that the Twins have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with veteran outfielder Torii Hunter. FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal confirms the news, adding that the one-year pact is worth $10.5 million.
Dec 2, 2014, 8:52 PM EST
As first reported by ESPN’s Jerry Crasnick, the Dodgers have acquired outfielder Chris Heisey from the Reds. CBS’ Sports Jon Heyman says right-hander Matt Magill is headed to the Reds in return.
Dec 2, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reported Sunday that the Orioles had reached out to the Dodgers to discuss the possibility of acquiring outfielder Matt Kemp. But it doesn’t sound like it’s going to happen.
Dec 2, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
From Chris Cotillo of MLB Daily Dish comes word that the Athletics have avoided arbitration with first baseman Ike Davis by agreeing to a one-year, $3.8 million contract for the 2015 season.
Dec 2, 2014, 7:04 PM EST
Ervin Santana rejected a one-year, $14.1 million qualifying offer last winter from the Royals because he thought he would be able to hit it big on the free agent market. Now we get to do this all over again.
Dec 2, 2014, 6:12 PM EST
Matt Belisle has agreed to a one-year deal with the Cardinals.
Dec 2, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
A good way to do so is to get some cool Irish Baseball merch.
Dec 2, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Boston claimed Francisco off waivers from Toronto on November 19.
Dec 2, 2014, 4:01 PM EST
They won’t go beyond four years, says a source.
More Top Posts
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 36
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)