Jun 15, 2015, 1:49 PM EDT
Wright has been out since April with a hamstring injury followed by the diagnosis of spinal stenosis.
Jun 15, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
It was a game-saver as well.
Jun 15, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Two weeks after going on the disabled list with a strained trap muscle.
Jun 15, 2015, 12:02 PM EDT
He can’t hit and can’t field his position, so this is an easy call.
Jun 15, 2015, 11:31 AM EDT
It’s a helluva time to be a prospect buff.
Jun 15, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
He’ll start Wednesday for New Orleans, which will actually be the first Triple-A start of Fernandez’s career.
Jun 15, 2015, 10:31 AM EDT
Five stolen bases after reaching only three times. Yep, this guy is fast.
Jun 15, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
He’s making $4.75 million.
Jun 15, 2015, 9:43 AM EDT
Is the man who helped rebuild the Orioles on his way to Philly?
Jun 15, 2015, 9:23 AM EDT
Surely you can’t be serious.
Jun 15, 2015, 9:02 AM EDT
If you guessed “Bill Madden in the Daily News trying to stir things up,” collect your winnings at the first window.
Jun 15, 2015, 7:40 AM EDT
Miguel Cabrera thought about leasing Corey Kluber but he talked with his financial advisor and determined that owning him was the better option.
Jun 14, 2015, 11:29 PM EDT
The Yankees and Tigers are pondering a potential trade for Reds starter Johnny Cueto.
Jun 14, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Plenty of top prospects have made their major league debuts this season, but Dodgers shortstop prospect Corey Seager won’t join the list just yet.
Jun 14, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Byron Buxton didn’t get a hit but still managed to make an impact in his major league debut for the Twins on Sunday.
Jun 14, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Miguel Cabrera doesn’t care that he’s trailing in All-Star votes to Eric Hosmer, even though he’s clearly been the better player.
Jun 14, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
David Ortiz moved into a tie for 29th on baseball’s all-time home run leaderboard with a three-run shot in Sunday’s loss to the Blue Jays.
Jun 14, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Indians prospect Francisco Lindor made his major league debut on Sunday and had a memorable moment after recording his career hit.
Jun 14, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Max Scherzer had the swing-and-miss stuff working on Sunday, setting a new personal best for strikeouts in a start.
Jun 14, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The surging Blue Jays extended their winning streak to 11 games on Sunday.
More Top Posts
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 18
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 86
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 56
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (87)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)