Jul 14, 2015, 7:59 PM EDT
But not quite as crazy and enthusiastic as Todd Frazier’s many ovations last night.
Jul 14, 2015, 7:13 PM EDT
Frasor was designated for assignment by Kansas City on July 6 and then released one week later after going without a claim or a trade.
Jul 14, 2015, 6:06 PM EDT
Camera’s over here, big guy.
Jul 14, 2015, 5:48 PM EDT
First pitch is 8:15. Here is everything you need to know.
Jul 14, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Jul 14, 2015, 3:06 PM EDT
Crosley Field was the home of the Cincinnati Reds for 58 years. I went there this morning. Here is what I mostly didn’t see.
Jul 14, 2015, 2:31 PM EDT
Price is three months from plenty of $100 million-plus offers on the open market.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
We’re seeing something truly special.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Wright has been out since mid-April with spinal stenosis.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Baseball is a much smaller family than you tend to assume.
Jul 14, 2015, 9:23 AM EDT
A pig roast, a 64-pound turkey and thousands of gallons of ketchup and mustard.
Jul 14, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
Banks, Minoso and everyone in between.
Jul 14, 2015, 7:47 AM EDT
We live in amazing times.
Jul 13, 2015, 11:55 PM EDT
Rob Refsnyder made his major league debut over the weekend against the Red Sox, but the Yankees made no promises that he’d be with the team beyond the All-Star break. Apparently they saw enough to keep him around.
Jul 13, 2015, 11:26 PM EDT
Frazier became the second player to win the Home Run Derby at his home stadium.
Jul 13, 2015, 10:48 PM EDT
The hometown hero does it!
Jul 13, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
The Astros are reportedly aiming high in their efforts for a rotation upgrade.
Jul 13, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
Rangers left-hander Martin Perez has completed his rehab from Tommy John surgery and is set to make his first major league start in 14 months.
Jul 13, 2015, 6:18 PM EDT
A few hours ago, it didn’t look like there would be a Home Run Derby today. However, the weather has cleared up in Cincinnati and there should be enough of a window to get this thing in. MLB has tweaked the rules of the derby to push things along…
Jul 13, 2015, 4:53 PM EDT
I asked the legally-trained Scott Boras what he thought of that lawsuit filed today seeking additional protective netting. He thinks it’s a good idea.
More Top Posts
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)