Jun 29, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
It wasn’t just the Giants who signed on to the amicus brief.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:44 AM EDT
He’s a second baseman now.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
Your memory may trick you into thinking this has happened a lot in the past, but it has only happened twice. And not since Jimmy Carter was president.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
Hamilton went 4-for-12 with three RBI in four rehab games for Double-A Frisco and Triple-A Round Rock.
Jun 29, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
As are his reason for amassing the collection in the first place.
Jun 29, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Quite a change from last year for Jimenez.
Jun 29, 2015, 9:52 AM EDT
He will take over as the team’s new president.
Jun 29, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
But they’ve said this before too, and there has been no action. Why?
Jun 29, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Four teams are separated by a single game.
Jun 29, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
He’s a center fielder trapped in a right fielder’s body. Or a power forward’s body.
Jun 29, 2015, 6:32 AM EDT
An abbreviated set of recaps today because of cats. Seriously.
Jun 28, 2015, 11:35 PM EDT
Nolan Arenado has been knocking the cover off of the ball lately.
Jun 28, 2015, 10:50 PM EDT
Click if you like to laugh.
Jun 28, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
Fernando Rodney has had a brutal year, but manager Lloyd McClendon hopes to eventually trust him with closing duties again.
Jun 28, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Jeff Francoeur doing Jeff Francoeur things.
Jun 28, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Bob Costas and Pedro Strop met on Sunday and the two are now on good terms.
Jun 28, 2015, 7:34 PM EDT
Steven Matz did it all in his major league debut on Sunday against the Reds.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
David Price’s afternoon ended a little sooner than anticipated.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
The Cubs get Neil Ramirez back, but lose Tsuyoshi Wada.
Jun 28, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
Justin Verlander’s back issue is behind him, so he’s penciled in to start on Tuesday.
More Top Posts
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (109)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)