Oct 29, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
And they “could have an answer by Friday.”
Oct 29, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Game 7s are often letdowns. But sometimes, they’re magical. What will we get tonight?
Oct 29, 2014, 1:08 PM EDT
“When you’re a little kid in the backyard, you always think of World Series games and hitting home runs to win a Game 7 of the World Series or pitching in a big game,” Hudson said. “I’m no different than anybody else.”
Oct 29, 2014, 12:49 PM EDT
Twins fans may want to look away.
Oct 29, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
Gambling is bad, of course.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Or maybe Chase Headley. Or Aramis Ramirez. But certainly at upgrading third base.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
There may not be a more important figure in baseball analysis than Bill James. But there may not be a more misunderstood figure than Bill James either.
Oct 29, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
Arizona’s current contract is up after next season.
Oct 29, 2014, 10:41 AM EDT
Recent history has definitely favored the home team, which has won each of the past nine Game 7’s.
Oct 29, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
“Completely unfounded and kind of a shame that someone would write something like that …”
Oct 29, 2014, 10:10 AM EDT
The Giants ordered 50 Z-Man sandwiches on Tuesday afternoon. Breakfast of Champions?
Oct 29, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
He did it while cleaning one of his guns.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Two days removed from a 117-pitch shuout, the Giants ace says he can and will pitch if needed tonight.
Oct 29, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
The last game of the season.
Oct 29, 2014, 2:01 AM EDT
Logic and analysis can be thrown out the window. For tomorrow, we get a Game 7.
Oct 28, 2014, 11:52 PM EDT
The Royals turned Game 6 of the World Series into a rout early on, plating seven runs against the Giants in the bottom of the second inning. Here’s how those runs scored, via MLB.com …
Oct 28, 2014, 11:30 PM EDT
Maybe the Giants should’ve just forfeited?
Oct 28, 2014, 10:59 PM EDT
White flag? Smart move? Both? Probably both. Trailing the visiting Royals 9-0 in the middle of the seventh inning of Game 6 of the World Series, the Giants have removed star catcher Buster Posey.
Oct 28, 2014, 10:07 PM EDT
A cool stat that just flashed across the screen on the FOX broadcast of World Series Game 6 …
Oct 28, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
Canseco’s strange retired life continues.
More Top Posts
- Video: Pablo Sandoval catches final out in foul territory, Giants win 2014 World Series 9
- Madison Bumgarner pitches the Giants to their third World Series win in five seasons 86
- Madison Bumgarner named World Series MVP … obviously 21
- Pablo Sandoval sets new postseason hits record 10
- There’s nothing better than a Game 7? Well, maybe there is. 24
- A veteran says enough is enough when it comes to tributes for the soldiers (280)
- Jose Canseco shot his middle finger off (148)
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (142)
- Oscar Taveras dies after car accident in the Dominican Republic (140)
- 10-0! The Royals romp, tie it up at three games a piece (109)