Apr 16, 2015, 9:38 PM EDT
The wait is over. Wrigley Field is going to be a lot of fun on Friday.
Apr 16, 2015, 8:34 PM EDT
It took until his 10th game, but Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton finally collected his first home run of the season with an opposite-field two-run blast against Mets right-hander Dillon Gee this evening.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Jose Reyes has been trying to play through an oblique injury of late. That usually doesn’t end well.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:23 PM EDT
Gomez is dealing with a slight “defect” or “tear” in his hamstring and was given a cortisone shot.
Apr 16, 2015, 6:28 PM EDT
Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner hasn’t played since he suffered a bone bruise in his right wrist when he was hit by a pitch on Monday, but he’s expected to return Friday against the Rays.
Apr 16, 2015, 4:58 PM EDT
This guy? Kind of scruffy-lookin’, no?
Apr 16, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
Rafael Soriano reunion?
Apr 16, 2015, 4:10 PM EDT
He was released by the Orioles last week.
Apr 16, 2015, 3:51 PM EDT
He hasn’t done so since 2006
Apr 16, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Carlos Carrasco is still recovering from taking a comebacker to the face.
Apr 16, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
Redmond has been a mess this season, allowing eight runs in four innings.
Apr 16, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
The injury came while running out a grounder in the ninth inning of last night’s game.
Apr 16, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
He’s still only 33 years old, but Willis hasn’t thrown 100 innings in a season since 2007 and hasn’t posted an ERA below 5.00 since 2006.
Apr 16, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
But that’s not really true, is it?
Apr 16, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Ah, spring in the Rockies.
Apr 16, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
The players’ only meeting lasted just a few minutes. When it was over, Papelbon was vague about his reason for getting his teammates together.
Apr 16, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
“There’s no estimated time of a return to a throwing program.”
The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract
Apr 16, 2015, 11:07 AM EDT
It appears as if Major League Baseball is trying to unilaterally re-write the Joint Drug Agreement. Again.
Apr 16, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
“Right shoulder discomfort.”
Apr 16, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Jeter is doing better than the Yankees and their new shortstop.
More Top Posts
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 33
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)