Nov 19, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Sergio Santos had a dreadful 2014 season, posting an 8.57 ERA, 2.19 WHIP, and 29/18 K/BB ratio in 21 innings for the Blue Jays while battling a lingering right forearm issue. He’s a free agent now and will be looking to revitalize his career with any team that will have him.
Nov 19, 2014, 7:08 PM EST
From agent Marc Klingman comes word that Pat Venditte, a switch-pitcher who can throw both left-handed and right-handed, has signed a minor league contract with the Oakland A’s. The deal also carries an invitation to major league spring training.
Nov 19, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
Gordon Edes of ESPN Boston reported Wednesday morning that the Red Sox had made an offer to free agent starter Jon Lester. And now Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe has been clued in on the terms that were presented …
Nov 19, 2014, 5:26 PM EST
He is, however, wrong.
Nov 19, 2014, 5:03 PM EST
There may be a shiny new HDMI cable in Souza’s future.
Nov 19, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Haren exercised his $10 million option for next season to return to the Dodgers.
Nov 19, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Ken Rosenthal doesn’t take what he does too seriously, even if he’s really good at what he does. That’s pretty darn refreshing.
Nov 19, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Francisco is arbitration eligible and projected to make about $2.2 million in 2015.
Nov 19, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
Liriano started 55 games for Pittsburgh with a 3.20 ERA and 338 strikeouts in 323 innings.
Nov 19, 2014, 1:58 PM EST
And the other 10% is the Toronto Blue Jays. So, bye-bye San Francisco.
Nov 19, 2014, 1:36 PM EST
Roger Clemens made a lot of mistakes in late 2007. He’s still paying for them.
Nov 19, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
And, at the moment, Harvey is on board with that.
Nov 19, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
Which, frankly, sounds like a threat.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Kansas City has already reached out to multiple replacement options.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
If you think Howard’s on-the-field struggles have been hard, imagine what it has been like off-the-field.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
He’s projected to make around $4 million in 2015.
Nov 19, 2014, 9:38 AM EST
Tell me about the rabbits, Hunter
Nov 19, 2014, 9:23 AM EST
But don’t expect anything to happen quickly.
Nov 19, 2014, 6:36 AM EST
Shocker: the guy who was unable to determine the proper time to commence a tear-down and rebuild is not efficiently managing said tear-down and rebuild.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:46 PM EST
The Blue Jays opened their purse strings in a big way on Monday, agreeing to terms with Canada native Russell Martin on a five-year, $82 million free agent contract. Was there a marketing aspect to it?
More Top Posts
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 84
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. 148
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal 157
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (128)