May 1, 2015, 10:31 AM EDT
Manny Ramirez, Don Zimmer, Grady Little, Aaron f***ing Boone and . . . Sammy Sosa?
May 1, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
“Any slight discomfort in that area now raises some red flags.”
May 1, 2015, 9:37 AM EDT
Time keeps tickin’, tickin’ away . . .
May 1, 2015, 9:06 AM EDT
Odds that he is DFA’d before restored to the rotation has been taken off the board in Vegas.
May 1, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
I feel like issuing an intentional walk to get to the reigning batting champ is not the greatest idea in the world, but I guess they pay Lloyd McClendon the big bucks to make those kinds of decisions.
Apr 30, 2015, 11:16 PM EDT
The Mets are expected to use Herrera at second base and slide Daniel Murphy over to third base while they wait for David Wright to return from a hamstring injury.
Apr 30, 2015, 10:46 PM EDT
Chris Johnson suffered a left hand fracture Thursday and was placed on the disabled list. Mike Foltynewicz will take his place on the active roster and is set to join the starting rotation Friday against the Reds.
Apr 30, 2015, 9:37 PM EDT
Medlen joined the Royals over the winter on a two-year, $8.5 million contract with a $10 million mutual option for 2017.
Apr 30, 2015, 8:52 PM EDT
Montero was optioned to Triple-A after his start against the Marlins on Tuesday, but it was rescinded due to the injury.
Apr 30, 2015, 8:01 PM EDT
Watch Mike Trout save the day for the Angels.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:23 PM EDT
Anthony Rendon’s return from a left knee sprain hit a snag this week due to some tightness in his side, but he could resume his minor league rehab assignment as soon as tomorrow.
Apr 30, 2015, 6:31 PM EDT
Ventura was suspended for his part in a benches-clearing brawl against the White Sox last Thursday.
Apr 30, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
Nolasco has a 5.61 ERA in 28 starts for the Twins.
Apr 30, 2015, 4:49 PM EDT
Triple-A call-up Eric Campbell has started all 14 games at third base in Wright’s absence.
Apr 30, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
I have no idea how his arm is healing, but his booty is in midseason form.
Apr 30, 2015, 2:22 PM EDT
Tyler Clippard has a bit more time as the A’s closer.
Apr 30, 2015, 1:07 PM EDT
” I’m surprised you asked the question.”
Apr 30, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
Maybe hit the ball in the air more?
Apr 30, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Banned substances Tamoxifen and Heptaminol.
Apr 30, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
More Top Posts
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring 138
- Yankees GM Brian Cashman acknowledges team won’t pay A-Rod $6 million bonus for 660th home run 70
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (363)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (201)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (162)
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (138)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)