Apr 16, 2015, 4:10 PM EDT
He was released by the Orioles last week.
Apr 16, 2015, 3:51 PM EDT
He hasn’t done so since 2006
Apr 16, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Carlos Carrasco is still recovering from taking a comebacker to the face.
Apr 16, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
Redmond has been a mess this season, allowing eight runs in four innings.
Apr 16, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
The injury came while running out a grounder in the ninth inning of last night’s game.
Apr 16, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
He’s still only 33 years old, but Willis hasn’t thrown 100 innings in a season since 2007 and hasn’t posted an ERA below 5.00 since 2006.
Apr 16, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
But that’s not really true, is it?
Apr 16, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Ah, spring in the Rockies.
Apr 16, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
The players’ only meeting lasted just a few minutes. When it was over, Papelbon was vague about his reason for getting his teammates together.
Apr 16, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
“There’s no estimated time of a return to a throwing program.”
The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract
Apr 16, 2015, 11:07 AM EDT
It appears as if Major League Baseball is trying to unilaterally re-write the Joint Drug Agreement. Again.
Apr 16, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
“Right shoulder discomfort.”
Apr 16, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Jeter is doing better than the Yankees and their new shortstop.
Apr 16, 2015, 9:51 AM EDT
Dream on, Yankees fans.
Apr 16, 2015, 9:23 AM EDT
One of those deals where the headline pretty much says it all, I’d say.
Apr 16, 2015, 8:57 AM EDT
Remember when Torii Hunter went head-over-heels into the Red Sox bullpen in the 2013 playoffs? Now imagine if he had actually made the catch while doing so.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:53 AM EDT
Keep you head in the game, they say. There’s a reason for that.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
Reverse mohawks and farts in cars. With all of the openers and home openers and hoopla over with, yep, we’re settling into the regular season nicely.
Apr 15, 2015, 11:31 PM EDT
Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen is starting to make significant progress in his recovery from February surgery to remove a bone growth from his left foot.
Apr 15, 2015, 10:24 PM EDT
Watch as Blue Jays left fielder Kevin Pillar climbs the wall to rob Tim Beckham of a home run …
More Top Posts
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 10
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 19
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)