Feb 23, 2015, 12:52 PM EST
Navarro lost his starting job to Russell Martin.
Feb 23, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
He won’t be batting leadoff in St. Louis. He sounds happy about that.
Feb 23, 2015, 12:16 PM EST
“B.J.” stood for Bossman Junior.
Feb 23, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
The first day of full workouts is about as low stress as it gets for managers all season. I suppose that explains the plainspokenness.
Feb 23, 2015, 11:17 AM EST
Break glass in case of emergency.
Feb 23, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
A long affiliation is coming to an end.
Feb 23, 2015, 10:49 AM EST
It helps that he got $5 million by losing.
Feb 23, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
Only 13 more seasons left in the Trop, Rays fans!
Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties
Feb 23, 2015, 10:08 AM EST
Boston spends $63 million on an elite, 19-year-old infield prospect.
Feb 23, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
Baseball-Reference.com doesn’t list player minutes because that would be silly. But the Pirates are thinking, in their own way, about such things.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:30 AM EST
He’s not in camp yet, but he’s been hitting at home and tells his manager that he’s pain-free.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Great news from a Phillies great.
Feb 23, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
But the good news is that he doesn’t really have to be.
Feb 23, 2015, 7:08 AM EST
As history has shown, however, it’s often difficult for managers who quit to get back into baseball.
Feb 22, 2015, 11:20 PM EST
It doesn’t come as any surprise that Julio Teheran will likely be toeing the slab for the Braves on Opening Day.
Feb 22, 2015, 10:28 PM EST
The Brewers are still plenty interested in bringing Francisco Rodriguez on board. The veteran is reportedly asking for a $10 million salary.
Feb 22, 2015, 10:10 PM EST
Ever wonder what it’s like showing up at spring training as a new guy?
Feb 22, 2015, 10:00 PM EST
Most players like to cut off contract negotiations once the regular season begins, but David Price would listen to offers if the Tigers want to talk.
Feb 22, 2015, 9:05 PM EST
Just how long does Albert Pujols plan to play baseball?
Feb 22, 2015, 8:10 PM EST
CC Sabathia, 305 pounds. Woof.
More Top Posts
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 114
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (267)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Gregg Zaun says young players should be physically abused and hazed by veterans. So they can learn respect. (105)