Oct 28, 2014, 6:09 PM EDT
CSNWashington.com’s Mark Zuckerman reports that right-handed pitcher Ross Ohlendorf has elected to become a free agent after being activated from the 60-day disabled list Wednesday and outrighted off the Nationals’ 40-man roster.
Oct 28, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
Peavy has a 7.05 ERA in eight postseason starts, including allowing four runs in five innings against Kansas City in Game 2.
Oct 28, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
It may represent the last truly forward-looking stadium in the country, actually.
Oct 28, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
As well he should.
Oct 28, 2014, 4:26 PM EDT
Remembering the 22-year-old Cardinals outfielder.
Oct 28, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
I swear, I did not write this as a parody in an effort to give myself something new and crazy to rail against. Though I can understand if you believe otherwise.
Oct 28, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Peacock, who was acquired from the A’s as part of the Jed Lowrie/Chris Carter trade in February of 2013, has a 4.90 ERA in 215 innings for the Astros through age 26.
Oct 28, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Jake Peavy vs. Yordano Ventura.
Oct 28, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
Smoak was a bust in Seattle.
Oct 28, 2014, 2:17 PM EDT
He’s pitched poorly in the majors, but the 29-year-old southpaw did have a 2.01 ERA and 103/23 K/BB ratio in 107 innings at Triple-A this season.
Oct 28, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Indeed, the most dangerous place in the world.
Oct 28, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
That was nice of him.
Oct 28, 2014, 1:10 PM EDT
Byron Buxton’s injury wrecked year keeps getting worse.
Oct 28, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Jenna and I talk about Game 6.
Oct 28, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
History happens over time. You can’t create it instantly with contrived “quirks.”
Oct 28, 2014, 11:47 AM EDT
KC barbecue is better than Memphis or Carolina. But . . .
Oct 28, 2014, 10:59 AM EDT
For 13 years, baseball has made a point to honor the troops in a more conspicuous way than it had before. Have we lost something as a result?
Oct 28, 2014, 9:26 AM EDT
In the future, everyone will be poorly-dressed and famous for 15 minutes.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:07 AM EDT
The most famous Cowboys fan in Washington D.C. probably had a bad night last night.
Oct 28, 2014, 8:34 AM EDT
Like Peavy, I have a fifth grader who blabs too much. I feel for the guy.
More Top Posts
- Alex Gordon would have been a dead duck had he tried to score 80
- Video: Pablo Sandoval catches final out in foul territory, Giants win 2014 World Series 10
- Madison Bumgarner pitches the Giants to their third World Series win in five seasons 93
- Madison Bumgarner named World Series MVP … obviously 21
- Pablo Sandoval sets new postseason hits record 10
- A veteran says enough is enough when it comes to tributes for the soldiers (280)
- Jose Canseco shot his middle finger off (148)
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (142)
- Oscar Taveras dies after car accident in the Dominican Republic (140)
- 10-0! The Royals romp, tie it up at three games a piece (109)