Nov 19, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Haren exercised his $10 million option for next season to return to the Dodgers.
Nov 19, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Ken Rosenthal doesn’t take what he does too seriously, even if he’s really good at what he does. That’s pretty darn refreshing.
Nov 19, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Francisco is arbitration eligible and projected to make about $2.2 million in 2015.
Nov 19, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
Liriano started 55 games for Pittsburgh with a 3.20 ERA and 338 strikeouts in 323 innings.
Nov 19, 2014, 1:58 PM EST
And the other 10% is the Toronto Blue Jays. So, bye-bye San Francisco.
Nov 19, 2014, 1:36 PM EST
Roger Clemens made a lot of mistakes in late 2007. He’s still paying for them.
Nov 19, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
And, at the moment, Harvey is on board with that.
Nov 19, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
Which, frankly, sounds like a threat.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Kansas City has already reached out to multiple replacement options.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
If you think Howard’s on-the-field struggles have been hard, imagine what it has been like off-the-field.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
He’s projected to make around $4 million in 2015.
Nov 19, 2014, 9:38 AM EST
Tell me about the rabbits, Hunter
Nov 19, 2014, 9:23 AM EST
But don’t expect anything to happen quickly.
Nov 19, 2014, 6:36 AM EST
Shocker: the guy who was unable to determine the proper time to commence a tear-down and rebuild is not efficiently managing said tear-down and rebuild.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:46 PM EST
The Blue Jays opened their purse strings in a big way on Monday, agreeing to terms with Canada native Russell Martin on a five-year, $82 million free agent contract. Was there a marketing aspect to it?
Nov 18, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Robert Murray of MLB Daily Rumors reported it first: Billy Butler has agreed to a three-year, $30 million free agent contract with the Oakland Athletics.
Nov 18, 2014, 10:17 PM EST
ESPN’s Jayson Stark reported Tuesday afternoon that the Marlins have shown “aggressive interest” in free agent first baseman Adam LaRoche. Now we can go ahead and add a few more teams to the list.
Nov 18, 2014, 9:21 PM EST
As first first reported by Cover Those Bases and then confirmed by FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal, the A’s are in “serious talks” with free agent Billy Butler. Word is the two sides are “close” to an agreement.
Nov 18, 2014, 8:14 PM EST
From Chris Cotillo of MLB Daily Dish comes word that the Cardinals have cut ties with outfielder Shane Robinson, a fifth-round pick from the 2006 draft who has appeared in a total of 268 major league games.
Nov 18, 2014, 7:38 PM EST
There is a clear need for a front-line starter in Arizona, and new chief baseball officer Tony La Russa is exploring all of his options.
More Top Posts
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 25
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 77
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (258)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)