Apr 15, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Four players have been suspended for the most detectable PED there is. Baseball is trying to figure out why.
Apr 15, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Richards had a breakout season last year at age 25, throwing 169 innings with a 2.61 ERA and 164/51 K/BB ratio before the knee injury.
Apr 15, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Ramirez has more than 9,000 career innings at shortstop.
Apr 15, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
“Honestly, it’s whatever I feel like doing.”
Apr 15, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Daniel Norris thought it went 700 feet. Not quite. But pretty darn far.
Apr 15, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
He’s one lucky duck.
Apr 15, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Stammen has been an underrated part of Washington’s relief corps, posting a 2.80 ERA and 237 strikeouts in 257 innings since shifting to the bullpen full time.
Apr 15, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Things we non-athletes never have to ask ourselves: “Where did I put that receipt for my hyperbaric chamber?”
Apr 15, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Ottavino picked up his first save of the season Tuesday night, striking out all three batters he faced against the Giants.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:49 AM EDT
Today marks baseball’s most important anniversary.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:24 AM EDT
A wise man once said: if a cow can’t eat it, I’m not playing on it.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:01 AM EDT
Five overall, as Cruz has apparently not missed a beat since last season.
Apr 15, 2015, 8:35 AM EDT
No, make that reDONKulous.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Apr 14, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
Mariners ace Felix Hernandez made an early exit from his start Sunday against the Athletics because of tightness in his right quadriceps, but it sounds like he won’t have to miss a turn in Seattle’s rotation
Apr 14, 2015, 10:46 PM EDT
The injury bug has again bitten David Wright.
Apr 14, 2015, 10:20 PM EDT
Red Sox shortstop Xander Bogaerts banged his right knee while rounding third base on Monday afternoon against the Nationals and he was not in the starting lineup Tuesday, but there’s good news out of Boston.
Apr 14, 2015, 9:33 PM EDT
From MLB.com’s Bryan Hoch comes word that Yankees right-hander Ivan Nova threw 20 pitches of live batting practice on Tuesday afternoon at the Yankees’ spring training complex in Tampa, Florida. It was his first time facing hitters since undergoing Tommy John reconstructive elbow surgery last April.
Apr 14, 2015, 8:48 PM EDT
He didn’t reach three home runs until June 7 last year …
Apr 14, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Kole Calhoun has been out of the Angels’ starting lineup since Saturday with tightness in his right calf. He was able to pinch hit on Monday in Arlington, Texas — and even roped an RBI single — but the calf apparently didn’t respond too well to that.
More Top Posts
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 33
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)