Apr 14, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
The fallacy in which a “smart business decision” is equated with “good behavior.”
Apr 14, 2015, 11:55 AM EDT
Rios came to the Royals via free agency as the replacement for Norichika Aoki.
Apr 14, 2015, 11:33 AM EDT
It’s a story of exclusivity of a men’s club. And an odd desire for irrational symmetry.
Apr 14, 2015, 11:16 AM EDT
Howard is 4-for-24 (.167) with zero walks and eight strikeouts through six games.
Apr 14, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
He looked OK dumping water on Alex Guerrero, though.
Apr 14, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
The Giants home opener was a quaint, understated affair featuring horseback riding pitchers and someone singing “We are the Champions”
Apr 14, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
“I’d rather not have a bunch of fines.”
Apr 14, 2015, 9:44 AM EDT
For an encore they’re going to prove that black is white and get themselves killed on the next zebra crossing.
Apr 14, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
A security expert explains why putting metal detectors at the ballpark is ineffective, cynical and dumb.
Apr 14, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
It’s a complicated case, Maude. A lotta ins, a lotta outs. And certain things have come to light. He hired himself, man! Did that ever occur to you?
Apr 14, 2015, 8:25 AM EDT
One guy draws attention to himself, thinks he’s more important than everyone else and doesn’t follow rules. The other one is the Yankees DH.
Apr 14, 2015, 7:15 AM EDT
Mookie Betts had himself a day.
Apr 13, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
Gattis singled tonight against the Athletics to snap an 0-for-23 hitless streak to begin the season.
Apr 13, 2015, 11:25 PM EDT
Another injury for the Rangers.
Apr 13, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Prior to tonight, new Cubs left-hander Jon Lester hadn’t made a pickoff throw to first base since April 30, 2013. Now we know why.
Apr 13, 2015, 10:03 PM EDT
After being given his release by the Dodgers earlier today, right-handed reliever Ryan Webb has signed a minor league deal with the Indians.
Apr 13, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Not a straight ranking. Rather, a ranking of which Triple-A cities represent the biggest falloff from their major league affiliates.
Apr 13, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
Things are ugly between the Angels and Josh Hamilton right now, but manager Mike Scioscia hopes to have a “face-to-face” meeting with the embattled outfielder later this week.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Mariners reliever Tom Wilhelmsen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Monday due to a hyperextended right elbow which occurred under some freak circumstances.
More Top Posts
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 27
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- Carlos Gomez headed to disabled list with hamstring injury 11
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract 153
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (125)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)