Aug 24, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
He jumped back into the mix in the 11th inning of a tie game.
Aug 24, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
I assume the big fat red bat is illegal here.
Aug 24, 2015, 9:26 AM EDT
Holy metaphor alert, Batman!
Aug 24, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Real time has been shaved off of major league games. Even more off of minor league games where there’s a pitch clock.
Aug 24, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
“Thank you Philadelphia for taking me under your wing twelve years ago . . .”
Aug 24, 2015, 6:21 AM EDT
Edwin Encarnacion and the Blue Jays bash their way back into first place.
Aug 23, 2015, 11:19 PM EDT
After Jorge Posada was honored by the Yankees on Saturday, it was Andy Pettitte’s turn on Sunday.
Aug 23, 2015, 10:07 PM EDT
Braves fans will have to wait a little bit longer to see Hector Olivera.
Aug 23, 2015, 9:09 PM EDT
A fan was struck by a foul ball during Sunday’s game between the Braves and Cubs at Wrigley Field and transferred to a local hospital for further evaluation.
Aug 23, 2015, 8:06 PM EDT
Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy has already been slumping and now he’s headed to the disabled list with a groin injury.
Aug 23, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
Jason Castro hit a walk-off homer Sunday to complete a three-game sweep of the Dodgers.
Aug 23, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Sabathia left Sunday’s start with pain in his surgically-repaired knee.
Aug 23, 2015, 5:17 PM EDT
Wright landed on the disabled list in mid-April because of a hamstring injury and was diagnosed during his rehab with spinal stenosis.
Aug 23, 2015, 4:24 PM EDT
George Springer is finally beginning to make legit progress in his recovery from a fractured right wrist.
Aug 23, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Betancourt underwent Tommy John elbow surgery in late 2013 and did not make an appearance at the major league level in 2014, but the Rockies invited him to camp this spring and he made the Opening Day roster after a strong showing in the Cactus League.
Aug 23, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
Bryce Harper showed off his cannon to nab Ryan Braun on this attempt at a double on Sunday …
Aug 23, 2015, 2:25 PM EDT
Jose Reyes was dealt from the hard-charging Blue Jays to the basement-dwelling Rockies a few days before the July 31 trade deadline.
Aug 23, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
Congratulations are in order for Adrian Beltre, who just became the all-time MLB games played leader among natives of the Dominican Republic when he stepped to bat in the top of the first inning Sunday afternoon in Detroit.
Aug 23, 2015, 12:47 PM EDT
Glen Perkins was diagnosed Wednesday with a bulging disk in his neck — an injury that had been bothering him for six weeks — but the 32-year-old closer got a cortisone shot and is suddenly looking like a good bet to avoid the disabled list.
Aug 23, 2015, 11:52 AM EDT
Drew Stubbs was designated for assignment by the Rockies on August 12. Now, after going 10 days without a trade or a waiver claim, the 30-year-old outfielder can sign on with a new organization.
More Top Posts
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 20
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 82
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (238)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)