Dec 11, 2014, 3:54 AM EST
The Dodgers aren’t done making deals yet. They are reportedly close to a trade to send outfielder Matt Kemp to San Diego.
Dec 11, 2014, 1:29 AM EST
The Angels have found at least one possible answer for second base. And the Rockies have gotten a nice reliever.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:26 AM EST
The Dodgers have answered the question of “who’s gonna play second base now that Dee Gordon is gone.”
Dec 11, 2014, 12:17 AM EST
Dan Haren told Mark Saxon of ESPN Los Angeles in November that he had “no interest in playing in a city away from my family” and would rather retire than pitch for a team other than the Dodgers or Angels.
Dec 10, 2014, 11:34 PM EST
The Dodgers add another fine arm to an already-stacked rotation.
Dec 10, 2014, 11:18 PM EST
Ian Desmond can become a free agent after 2015 and the Nationals might be feeling like they’re not going to be able to afford him.
Dec 10, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Selling high on Dee?
Dec 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that the Red Sox and Diamondbacks have agreed to a trade that will send left-handed starter Wade Miley to Boston for pitchers Rubby De La Rosa and Allen Webster.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
Rockies general manager Jeff Bridich acknowledged to Patrick Saunders of the Denver Post that he has discussed specific trade packages with the Mets, but Bridich added that no deal is imminent.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:02 PM EST
There was a report that the Twins had signed the right-hander, but let’s dial it back a little …
Dec 10, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
The annual Scott Boras scrum just went down. And he had his usual hilarious claims.
Dec 10, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Well ain’t that interesting?
Dec 10, 2014, 7:41 PM EST
The Dodgers are known to have their eyes on Padres catcher Yasmani Grandal, but Los Angeles wants at least one other piece.
Dec 10, 2014, 7:03 PM EST
The Dodgers just traded starting pitcher Dan Haren to the Marlins in a multi-player swap and are now ready to spend some money to fill the vacancy.
Dec 10, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
Now that Jon Lester has settled on a team, inking a six-year, $155 million contract late Tuesday night with the Cubs, the focus of the starting pitching market turns to Max Scherzer and James Shields.
Dec 10, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
The Cubs and White Sox — both teams who finished 17 games out and lost 89 games last year — have made all the noise in San Diego. But who has made more noise?
Dec 10, 2014, 5:51 PM EST
First Rollins, now Bastardo. It must be moving day in Philly.
Dec 10, 2014, 5:13 PM EST
The Dodgers have their replacement for Hanley Ramirez.
Dec 10, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Richards injured his knee in August.
Dec 10, 2014, 3:27 PM EST
Add the Giants to the list of teams at least kicking the tires on Santana.
More Top Posts
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- It is perfectly clear that A-Rod is the Yankees’ DH. At best. So there will be no drama, right? 37
- Dodgers cut Brian Wilson and his $9.5 million salary 53
- Royals and Alex Rios agree to one-year, $11 million contract 16
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. 95
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (107)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Jon Lester goes to Cubs for $155 million over six years (99)