Jun 27, 2015, 10:43 AM EDT
The Dodgers signed left-hander Brett Anderson to a one-year, $10 million contract over the winter even though injuries had limited him to a total of 123 innings at the major league level between 2012-2014. It has proven to be a wise gamble thus far.
Jun 27, 2015, 10:39 AM EDT
Rough news here for the Marlins and all baseball fans…
Jun 27, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
It stinks that Giancarlo Stanton is going to be out for a while with a broken bone in his hand, so let’s watch a neat play from Rays outfielder Steven Souza Jr. to try to cheer ourselves up…
Jun 27, 2015, 8:51 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including another strong outing from Mariners right-hander Taijuan Walker.
Jun 26, 2015, 11:55 PM EDT
Dane De La Rosa calls it quits at the age of 32.
Jun 26, 2015, 11:20 PM EDT
Matt Harrison could rejoin the Rangers’ rotation before the All-Star break.
Jun 26, 2015, 10:40 PM EDT
Matt Boyd’s dominating season has resulted in a call-up to the big leagues. He’ll debut on Saturday against the Rangers.
Jun 26, 2015, 10:01 PM EDT
Ben Revere homered off of Max Scherzer. No, you are not in a bizarro universe.
Jun 26, 2015, 9:14 PM EDT
Max Scherzer isn’t the only Nationals starter who has been pitching well as of late.
Jun 26, 2015, 8:36 PM EDT
Max Scherzer continues to pitch baseballs effectively.
Jun 26, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Prince Fielder has had a terrific bounce-back season after neck issues plagued his 2014 season. He belted his 300th career home run on Friday.
Jun 26, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
Archie Bradley will see Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion on his shoulder.
Jun 26, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Bryce Harper is still bothered by a hamstring issue but it doesn’t sound serious.
Jun 26, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Giants lefty Jeremy Affeldt’s tough 2015 season gets worse as he hits the shelf with a strained left shoulder.
Jun 26, 2015, 4:58 PM EDT
Jones is out of the lineup tonight for the eighth time in the past 10 games.
Jun 26, 2015, 3:32 PM EDT
The Phillies are 26-48 under Sandberg this year.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:44 PM EDT
Singleton struggled in his first taste of the majors last season.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Rendon played 18 games between the DL stints.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:18 PM EDT
And yes, it counts even if it happened in an independent league game.
Jun 26, 2015, 12:56 PM EDT
But the way the Yankees’ rotation has been lately, maybe they should offer him a contract.
More Top Posts
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 17
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)