Jun 26, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Rendon played 18 games between the DL stints.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:18 PM EDT
And yes, it counts even if it happened in an independent league game.
Jun 26, 2015, 12:56 PM EDT
But the way the Yankees’ rotation has been lately, maybe they should offer him a contract.
Jun 26, 2015, 11:13 AM EDT
The Giants signed on to an amicus brief in support of same-sex marriage.
Jun 26, 2015, 10:35 AM EDT
To replace him on the roster the Twins called up Danny Santana.
Jun 26, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Randal Grichuk’s time continues.
Jun 26, 2015, 9:53 AM EDT
The Fish haven’t gotten any better under new management.
Jun 26, 2015, 9:35 AM EDT
The team’s unofficial spokesman speaks out.
Jun 26, 2015, 8:54 AM EDT
Andy Fletcher had to be held back from going after Jon Lester.
Jun 26, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
More like Jacob deGreat, am I right?
Jun 25, 2015, 11:13 PM EDT
Ervin Santana is still serving out his 80-game PED suspension, but he’s permitted to pitch in the minors in preparation for joining the Twins on July 4 against the Royals.
Jun 25, 2015, 10:31 PM EDT
Braves right fielder Nick Markakis saw his record errorless streak come to an end this afternoon against the Nationals.
Jun 25, 2015, 9:56 PM EDT
Archie Bradley has already been sidelined since June 1 with right shoulder tendinitis, but his road back to the Diamondbacks has hit a snag.
Jun 25, 2015, 8:50 PM EDT
Max Scherzer will start tomorrow night against the Phillies, so the Nationals have a pretty good chance to keep it going.
Jun 25, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
DeGrom has allowed two earned runs or fewer in eight straight starts and now owns a 2.15 ERA and 100/18 K/BB ratio in 100 1/3 innings over 15 starts this season.
Jun 25, 2015, 6:52 PM EDT
Krauss, 27, owns an ugly .194/.268/.335 batting line over 392 major league plate appearances.
Jun 25, 2015, 6:19 PM EDT
Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman landed on the disabled list earlier this week with what was termed as a right wrist contusion.
Jun 25, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
A cold is a cold. A strained hammy is a strained hammy. What are “flu-like symptoms?”
Jun 25, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
At least that’s what Ken Rosenthal is hearing.
Jun 25, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Meyer was moved to the bullpen at Triple-A one month ago.
More Top Posts
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 47
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 15
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 39
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 50
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)