Oct 20, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Oakland is looking to replace Chili Davis.
Oct 20, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
This former Royals is a big part of why the current Royals are where they are.
Oct 20, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
The second baseman, that is, not the Marlins pitcher.
Oct 20, 2014, 11:38 AM EDT
College and Major Leagues, that is.
Oct 20, 2014, 10:52 AM EDT
Hint: he doesn’t think it’s Buster Posey.
Oct 20, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
You’d think such knowledge would be pretty valuable to have. Maybe they should license it to other sports teams.
Oct 20, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
History’s Greatest Monster strikes again
Oct 20, 2014, 9:23 AM EDT
His new employer is, apparently, quite generous with allowing vacation time.
Oct 20, 2014, 8:47 AM EDT
Frank White is possibly the Royals most popular player in franchise history. But he and the team have not been on speaking terms for several years. And not even an A.L. Pennant has changed that.
Oct 20, 2014, 7:07 AM EDT
Four full days off before the World Series has all of us hurting for content, frankly.
Oct 19, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Indians second baseman Jason Kipnis had a poor showing in 2014 and the club is changing up his conditioning program in attempt to help him regain some speed.
Oct 19, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
Replay review hasn’t had as much of an effect on post-season outcomes as some had previously thought.
Oct 19, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
A.J. Pierzynski wants to play baseball again in 2015, it just won’t be with the Cardinals.
Oct 19, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s song “Royals” until the World Series is over.
Oct 19, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
The Athletics lost hitting coach Chili Davis to the Red Sox on Sunday. They are now showing interest in Dave Hansen to fill the position.
Oct 19, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
It appears the Red Sox have a new hitting coach in former major leaguer Chili Davis.
Oct 19, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Tim Lincecum woke up with a stiff neck and cut his workout short on Saturday, but is still expected to be ready when the World Series starts on Tuesday.
Oct 19, 2014, 3:03 PM EDT
From Baseball America’s transaction page comes word that the Braves have signed utilityman Pedro Ciriaco to a minor league contract.
Oct 19, 2014, 1:24 PM EDT
Boston has an outfield logjam that needs to be addressed this winter.
Oct 19, 2014, 11:17 AM EDT
Chris Young was one of the best bargains of the 2014 season, posting a 3.65 ERA and 1.23 WHIP across 165 innings for the Mariners on a mere one-year, $1.25 million deal. He can officially become a free agent five days after the World Series and will probably be looking to cash in one final time at age 35. But winding up back in Seattle may be his preference …
More Top Posts
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 62
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 33
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (107)