Feb 21, 2015, 12:15 PM EST
Giants manager Bruce Bochy was admitted to a local hospital Thursday to have two stents inserted after experiencing heart discomfort, but he won’t be away from his team for long.
Feb 21, 2015, 11:09 AM EST
The Red Sox have extended Farrell’s contract through 2017 with an option for 2018.
Feb 21, 2015, 10:31 AM EST
De Aza will make a $5 million salary in 2015.
Feb 21, 2015, 10:05 AM EST
Profar opted for rehab over surgery last September, which ultimately proved unsuccessful.
Feb 21, 2015, 8:57 AM EST
As a rookie skipper last year, Williams led the Nationals to a 96 wins and a first-place finish.
Feb 20, 2015, 11:35 PM EST
Domonic Brown will have the attention and assistance of Hall of Fame third baseman Mike Schmdit during spring training with the Phillies.
Feb 20, 2015, 10:55 PM EST
Blue Jays first round pick Max Pentecost had his second shoulder procedure since the end of the 2014 season. He won’t throw for another three months.
Feb 20, 2015, 9:45 PM EST
Trevor Bauer built a drone during the off-season. Unfortunately for him, Major League Baseball doesn’t want him flying it around the Indians’ spring training facility.
Feb 20, 2015, 8:35 PM EST
Hear what a few major leaguers have to say about the new pace of play rules officially announced on Friday.
Feb 20, 2015, 7:25 PM EST
Roberto Hernandez is having visa issues, which is probably a better problem to have than Visa issues.
Feb 20, 2015, 6:15 PM EST
Shane Victorino has the inside track on the right field job for the Red Sox, according to manager John Farrell.
Feb 20, 2015, 5:23 PM EST
“It could be as much as 12 weeks.”
Feb 20, 2015, 4:50 PM EST
If Latos invites you to a cookout: say no.
Feb 20, 2015, 3:12 PM EST
He hasn’t officially retired yet.
Feb 20, 2015, 2:52 PM EST
Maybe they can move to Carson too?
Feb 20, 2015, 2:14 PM EST
Saunders was terrible for the Mariners in 2013, posting a 5.26 ERA in 183 innings.
Feb 20, 2015, 1:57 PM EST
He was the second-longest tenured ump in the bigs.
Feb 20, 2015, 1:20 PM EST
Finnegan had a rapid rise to the majors.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:48 PM EST
Atlanta submitted a $5.1 million salary for the 27-year-old left-hander.
Gregg Zaun says young players should be physically abused and hazed by veterans. So they can learn respect.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:31 PM EST
You know, like Cal Ripken did to Zaun.
More Top Posts
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 290
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (291)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)