Jun 24, 2015, 5:40 PM EDT
I’d call it “Jeter-like,” but it’s better than anything I’ve seen Jeter do.
Jun 24, 2015, 5:18 PM EDT
Out for the past month with a calf injury.
Jun 24, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
OK, that’s putting it strongly. But it wasn’t the sort of day Hamels-coveters in the Bronx expected to see.
Jun 24, 2015, 4:16 PM EDT
Things haven’t gone according to plan for Appel.
Jun 24, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Kansas City’s injury wrecked rotation just got a little healthier.
Jun 24, 2015, 3:31 PM EDT
It came on a close call but, ultimately, the correct call.
Jun 24, 2015, 2:19 PM EDT
That and all kinds of Yasiel Puig stories are featured in a new book about the Dodgers from Molly Knight.
Jun 24, 2015, 1:37 PM EDT
The recommended slot value for the No. 2 pick is $7.4 million.
Jun 24, 2015, 12:57 PM EDT
Meanwhile, his dad went running for cover.
Jun 24, 2015, 12:53 PM EDT
Paxton has been on the disabled list since late May with a strained middle finger.
Jun 24, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
He’ll be in a cast for two weeks.
Jun 24, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Jun 24, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Some runs, some runs, his kingdom for some runs.
Jun 24, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Utley has hit .179 in 65 games this season.
Jun 24, 2015, 9:56 AM EDT
He’s “the anti-Bartman”
Jun 24, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
The Royals have gotten fewer innings from their starters than any team in baseball.
Jun 24, 2015, 9:08 AM EDT
Or, at the very least, their seventh inning lead.
Jun 24, 2015, 8:32 AM EDT
How to win friends and influence kinda obnoxious young kids.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 23, 2015, 11:55 PM EDT
Vanderbilt took Game 1. Virginia took Game 2.
More Top Posts
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 67
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 74
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 51
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)